Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Forget auto-fight, give us auto completion/exploration

Why anyone with a high commander rank and rating should have to endure the drudgery of completing the easiest spotlight missions is a bit silly. I would propose, based on commander level and rating that they be qualified for auto completion and or exploration of lower difficulties. Charge a full set of mission energy and call it a day. Maybe require a qualifying team to be iced for a couple hours like away missions.This would allow for players to complete monthly objectives when/ if higher levels of difficulty are added to spotlight. At the same time, leaving content in for newer players
Yeah there’s plenty of time to get it done now but that’s not really the point. Go ahead and discuss or blast me for a dumb idea

Comments

• KennyKenny Posts: 309
    This has been brought up before I believe, but it’s a great idea.

Personally every month I start with master difficulty and work my way down. Once I explore master completely, everything else is just a breeze. The harder paths in expert I can see having to run, but anything from hard down is incredibly boring anymore. I would really like something like this, even if it were like away missions locking up your bots.

I could spend my time doing some other game mode, like raids and then as I leave to do something in real life, send away my bots on a spotlight mission.

Great idea @Humpyhampster !
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Great idea. A game called marvel strike force has the same thing you propose. I think it’s something like if you get 3 stars on the mission you can auto explore the mission for the same rewards. I think this would be a great addition to the game.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    I'm all for auto completing missions but this type of game and the type of game marvel strike force is is completely different especially in running missions.

There's definitely a way this can be done here but it won't be a simple solution.
  • How will it determine which path to take?
  • Every other card-game I played has not only this, but also a 'sweep' feature letting you quickly drain your energy in exchange of rerun rewards.
    Seriously Kabam should consider this. Your autofight AI is downgrading itself so hard that my 5200 IH lost his arena battle to a 2700 UM!
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Every other card-game I played has not only this, but also a 'sweep' feature letting you quickly drain your energy in exchange of rerun rewards.
    Seriously Kabam should consider this. Your autofight AI is downgrading itself so hard that my 5200 IH lost his arena battle to a 2700 UM!

Thats cause the AI you get on your bots like to just sit there opened-arms waiting for attacks and then finally launch a special when the enemy is blocking.
  • How will it determine which path to take?

It clears the entire board

If there’s a way to implement this without it burning too much mission energy there would be room for the desperately needed new content. There’s a thread going right now asking for another gauntlet. Perfect example
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Dragon Ball Legends has a skip ticket which uses up your energy and just skips the mission