Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who to rank up, unduped Shockwave or duped Wheeljack? Both are 4*.

My first time to post a poll so my apologies if this has been asked before. Just badly need your expert opinion as I don’t have a ranked up tech bot yet. If you could state your reasons why you chose whichever, that’d be much appreciated. Thanks guys. Cheers!

Who to rank up, unduped Shockwave or duped Wheeljack? Both are 4*. 38 votes

Unduped Shockwave
34%
French_BakerFlrsbwReworkIbooCharleshot25SparkShredderDaveJLDovahKingBlack_ThoughtMr_WonderfulRed_EyesScarredArachnid333ktomov 13 votes
Duped Wheeljack
65%
Canuck33VouterJoker69KillMasterCRaptor22DrShotgunPyrusPrimeShockwaves_jdjcjdjxMeatShield72FunnyMetegserdoodJmdTracked_SignalVavatronAvacalhator_1Jazz444PeasStarkiller7DrazyPJTheKingHunter 25 votes

Comments

• Duped Wheeljack
    Wheeljack all day with that signature ability awakened.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Duped Wheeljack
    if you use megatron or galvatron then shockwave, if not then wheeljack all the way
  • I didn’t realize WJ’s sig ability puts him above SW (as I’ve read in other polls that SW could be a contender for top tech bot). That says a lot. Thank you, Meatshield72. Much appreciated.
  • I do use Megatron ROTF almost always in raids and quests as he is my 2nd highest ranked bot (I don’t have a lot). Hmmm... something to think about then. Thanks so much, Kitten. This really helps.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I guess it depends on how you fight. As DaveJL said, Shockwave can end fights faster with his attack and shock DOT -- Wheeljack doesn't seem to do as much damage unless he's got that three attack mods going. Plus Shockwave's power drain is more reliable than Wheeljack's. However, if you tend to make mistakes in battles, Wheeljack's heal on sp3 can help remedy that.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Duped Wheeljack
    Wheeljack is the man he defeats all bot classes!
    Unless they have bleed,shock,or burn to destroy his shield
    Duped Wheeljack
    But usually every fight for me with Wheeljack just seems amazing I’m ranking 5 on this guy!!!!!
  • Thank you for your inputs. You guys are awesome.
  • VouterVouter Posts: 25
    edited September 2018
    Duped Wheeljack
    if you willing to invest on nano repair masteries go for wj
  • Unduped Shockwave
    Only reason I'm against WJ, his Damage Output sucks.. And personally, I prefer quick finish fights with high offense.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Duped Wheeljack
    Only reason I'm against WJ, his Damage Output sucks.. And personally, I prefer quick finish fights with high offense.

with offensive upgrades you get offended.. but seriously it does boost the damage quite a bit to make him a decent damage dealer, plus shocks too if you’re spamming sp1.. I think I may actually prefer wheeljack
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Duped Wheeljack
    This one really isn’t much of a question to me, wheeljacks sig is really powerful stopping damage. Probably the best tech bot, definitely beats an unduped shockwave anyways.
  • Unduped Shockwave
    All comes down to synergies between them I’d say, as both are top bots in their own right. Vote goes to shockwave though, he’s just such a great bot, and can hold his own against any bot. WJ is still vulnerable to bleeders though, worth taking into consideration.

WJ may be a great tech, but shockwave is in a class almost of his own, on a pedestal with g1 megs, prime and duped prowl.
  • Jacky’s shield is great no doubt, but it’s way too easy to bypass, just stick a DoT on him and the damage will continue to eat his HP while the shield is up.
  • Great guys! Was thinking of including unduped Mirage in the poll as I also have him as 4* but I decided against it because I’m not any good at using him. Between the three techs, I die a lot using Mirage. With Shockwave and Wheeljack, it just gets easier even for crappy players like me! 🤣🤣🤣
  • Please as long as you have Nano repair, Nanojack all the way!
  • IbooIboo Posts: 46
    Unduped Shockwave
    shockwave
  • Duped Wheeljack
    Wheeljack is a monster
    Duped Wheeljack
    Wheeljack is awesome!!!!!!!
    Duped Wheeljack
    I’m putting my Wheeljack to rank 5 even though I’ve got a duplicated Shockwave
    Wheeljacks shield I love it and his upgrades he constructs !!!!
    In the AM I gain health with Wheeljack that’s something Shockwave lacks on!
  • Duped Wheeljack
    Jacky
  • Duped Wheeljack
    I put the wj on R5 just the first hour it appeared in the store !
    And I do not regret
  • Unduped Shockwave
    Great guys! Was thinking of including unduped Mirage in the poll as I also have him as 4* but I decided against it because I’m not any good at using him. Between the three techs, I die a lot using Mirage. With Shockwave and Wheeljack, it just gets easier even for crappy players like me! 🤣🤣🤣

My Vote for Mirage, even Undupped, he's better than Duped SWs.
    He's convenient to use. Easy to Make high combo, playing with him awakesn the Ninja inside me.