Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5* Awakened Megatron

I did get warned because my thread wasn't constructive enough and didn"t " add " to the forum.

So here it is, a 5* Megatron Awakened 10 sig.
If anyone wants to see the stat or what it is to have that powerful bot at 5* and awakene too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug_SqUx4kKA
:smile:

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    I was looking around at your previous thread. No wonder can't find it because the thread was closed.
  • Interesting, but I happen to be one of those who did view the previous thread. >:)
  • Wow! Are you serious? They closed your thread? Wow!
  • DonApis wrote: »
    I was looking around at your previous thread. No wonder can't find it because the thread was closed.

Closed? I guess it was deleted. Because closed ones was still visible.
  • Yup, deleted. I had bookmarked it because after reading it last night. Wow.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Yup, deleted. I had bookmarked it because after reading it last night. Wow.

they are salty about people leaving :lol:
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    edited September 2018
    All that for a megatron that's weaker than your 4* megatron was... best to wait until your 5*s are r2 or even r3 to dump everything down the forge toilet, now you'll have a harder time doing missions that would help you get them there. IDK, maybe you're really good, but i wouldn't want to be trying to explore master with 2500-3500 pi bots
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    willdorf wrote: »
    All that for a megatron that's weaker than your 4* megatron was... best to wait until your 5*s are r2 or even r3 to dump everything down the forge toilet, now you'll have a harder time doing missions that would help you get them there.

i don't think OP will be doing missions. lol
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Voltron wrote: »
    All that for a megatron that's weaker than your 4* megatron was... best to wait until your 5*s are r2 or even r3 to dump everything down the forge toilet, now you'll have a harder time doing missions that would help you get them there.

i don't think OP will be doing missions. lol

To be fair, I think he missed the other post that got deleted.
  • oh, what, is he quitting and just forging everything? then yeah i guess thats cool, just for fun
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    oh, what, is he quitting and just forging everything? then yeah i guess thats cool, just for fun

It’s illegal to quit now days so he have to do it like that to keep the post alive.