Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Too many walls

Been playing since pretty much the launch. I remember when a1 sparks were 18000 raid chips for just 100 essence. So there have always been a wall for a certain resource that noobs didnt really need the top tier acquired from either rok or alliance, and the rest grinded and hoped until they became more common but then a new resource became a wall. Agter a2 it became t3, then a2. However now it seems there is still too many too rare. I would say 4 resources altogether. 2 should be a wall but 2 should become much more common.

T3class needs to become more common. I know offering 1000 essence on a daily deal seems good but it's not. We are at a point where t3c need to be offered on daily missions. T3c is not like a1, a2, or t3 because of the class variable. Yeah I got 5 now, but 4 or worthless for classes I dont need. Because there is the so random which crystal or essence we get there needs to be more opportunity.

4* bots. Yes it takes 20 4* opened to acquire a 5*, but putting aside what you can get from forging how many can you acquire a month.

In spotlights you get 2 if you explore master-shards per chapter and a full one on 100%. 1000 shards for hard, 1000 shards for expert. That's all that's definite. Then the what. Crystal bounty which is only twice a month, 1000 in the raid store usually 2 days at 500, so maybe the potential for 5 maybe 6 4* a month. And then what you get from Crystals. But crystal drop rate is still 1% and even the superior crystal (which is guess is the big difference from expert rewards to hard) is still mostly a 3 star bot.

Need more accessibility for t3 and 4* both, for the better than average player.

T4 spark, 5* bots should be our walls and rare. But right now I just think there is too much we are grinding for.

Comments