Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena fight rewards for alliances

Dear Kabam,

Today ended the Arena fight. My alliance ended up on Rank 48 in a list of 200 Alliances that are visible on the list, but I’m sure there are much more alliances. As rewards we got only the 51-100%. If we are Number 48 of 200 (or more) then we should be at least in the zone below 25%.
So is the reward system incorrect or are more alliances listed than in reality are there?

Best regards,

Matthias2011.

Comments

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited September 2018
    the 200 is just the top 200 alliances in the whole game

this is how i understood their scoring system.....outside of the top 10 place finishers, your ranking in the top 200 doesn't have an effect on where you score in the ranking rewards. if you check the rank rewards..it's a split tier system. the top 10 rewards is based on place. the rest is based on points/milestones.

you can be ranked 48 out of all the alliances but your scored points put you guys in the 51-100 percentile.
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    edited September 2018
    Yeah there's much more than 200 alliances, they just show the top 200, and the percentile is based on all alliances active in the event, not just the top 200
  • @Voltron, no there are more steps than just the 10 best players, there are multiple ranks for the alliances. At least it is advertised like this and I knew from people from other alliances that they it is possible to be ranked in 26-50 %.
    @willdorf, so if there are more alliances than 200, the place of my alliance would be even better.
    @Kabam: Could you please tell me why the rank is wrong or if the ranking is right how do you calculate it?

Thank you in advance,

Matthias2011
    edited September 2018
    @Voltron, no there are more steps than just the 10 best players, there are multiple ranks for the alliances. At least it is advertised like this and I knew from people from other alliances that they it is possible to be ranked in 26-50 %.
    @willdorf, so if there are more alliances than 200, the place of my alliance would be even better.
    @Kabam: Could you please tell me why the rank is wrong or if the ranking is right how do you calculate it?

Thank you in advance,

Matthias2011

Where did I say that there no more steps than the 10 best?
  • hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    edited September 2018
    @Matthias2011 @Voltron @willdorf

Simple math: 48/79 = 61%.

It means only 78 alliance reached minimum 250k pts.

The list just show top 200, not meaning all 200 had reached 250k pts to unlock rank rewards.

It also means people still care less on feature bot arena despite 300% chips boost.
  • @Voltron: Sorry I misunderstand your posting, but the system that you describe is a bit confusing.
    @hoolienwee: Your explanation makes sense, where could you see that you need to reach the 250k pts to unlock the rank rewards?
    edited September 2018
    @Voltron: Sorry I misunderstand your posting, but the system that you describe is a bit confusing.
    @hoolienwee: Your explanation makes sense, where could you see that you need to reach the 250k pts to unlock the rank rewards?

no worries..it was confusing.

if you look at the particular event, under the rank rewards, there's the point minimum to score

update: for example - this special 7-day Arena..the min points is 500k
    ifjlqp5b385k.jpg
  • @Voltron Thank you, now it is clear!