Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

[Theory] How to get 5* Cyclonus for (about) 4000 energon

KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
With the new raid chip reward, I've got 2673 bot chips per raid. That's a tremendous boost. It trivializes the last Arena week , if not making it meaningless.

Now let's do the math:
if you are to get a 5* Cyclonus (one is enough, as of course you've already bought the 5* Awakening Program and had it be Tactician), 1million / 7 days / 2673 = 53 raids per day. We have 23 free daily raid tickets, so we just have to buy 30, that's 300 energon per day, 2100 energon in a week.

Those who scream "who the #### can raid 53 times a day?" by now, they just don't know their potential.

You just have to give up.

No I don't mean giving up the game, I mean giving up at each raid. Sadly, according to those who failed their raid today, you only get 1/4 of the reward instead of 1/2 like before. Then 2673/4=668 per raid. Let's do the math again:
1 million / 7 days / 668 = 213 raids per day. Taking out the 23 free tickets, you pay 1900 energon per day, and 13300 for a 5* Cyclonus.That being the worst case scenario.

Just don't give up each time! And you can have him for 4000 energons in average (as, of course again, you don't start from scratch either, many of us have hundreds of thousand chips already)

Theory non tested, but a lot of people are convinced and are on their way.

Comments

• KennyKenny Posts: 309
    I was actually thinking about this earlier, it’s definitely an option for some players. I can see players saving up 4K energon and raiding like crazy for a week to get one five star they want, wouldn’t do it every month though.
  • It's not like you have to get all the chips from raiding so you can probably lower the 4000 amount.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Raids are the most glitchy fights I have to do, today I needed the full 20 minuets to finish the raid.
    In average I have to wait 2 minuets between fights just for the loading screen.
    3g5gvvajnrc1.png
    So 53 raids \ 20 minuets each would mean 16 hours of constant raiding.
    That’s not going to work for me but I do appreciate the boost.
    Maybe others would give it a try.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    It's not like you have to get all the chips from raiding so you can probably lower the 4000 amount.

You can lower it by a lot, but that’s based on how well you do in other modes. I did some rough math though to put it in realistic perspective.

Say you get 200k from non-raiding activities

800k/2500 (rounded for easy math) = 320 raids
    -105 (15 free raids per day)
    This isn’t best case scenario, just what I think is realistic.

Brings you to 215 raids to pay for, or 2150 energon. Which truthfully isn’t bad, it’s a big time investment for a week though.