Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Raid crash

I just lost a raid to a 7k base do to connection error. Turned wifi off no difference. Arena fights qork perfect as does AM... raided before this base and no issues. As soon as i went to start 1st fight it stayed on the class screen and had the hazard connection notification then eventually the reconnect button pops up and start me at base again. Go back to raid, same thing. Even with a different not to fight... so I lost a raid to a 7k base without a single fight due to timing out. WHAT'S THE DEAL?!?!

Comments

• Options
    ue0uo0yo3xra.jpg
    3ds17ejmci7s.jpg
  • Options
    Tried posting video but won't let me.
  • Options
    Wa0vk8xa8lpfs3.jpg
    Was able to raid after that no issues.... makes me wonder if something is up with that base? Either way I'm pissed. Can't afgord to lose tickets and easy points during raid event.
  • Options
    Game’s crashing again. I had to restart 4 times to successfully finish a revenge raid.
  • Options
    After another crash which forced me to fail a revenge raid as part of my daily rewards I sent an email about the ongoing problem and hopefully it will be fixed.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited December 2019
    @Prfctcellrulz it's come to the point that whenever I'm on a Qualcomm non SD8xx device (which means SD425, 430, 625, 626, 630, 632, 636, 660, 675), I'm closing F2F manually, and restarting BEFORE EVERY BASE RAID.
    And RAM doesn't matter, you're as likely to crash (force close) on a 2GB RAM device as you are on 4GB.
    SD835 and 845 crash far less, but still sporadically do, and as before, RAM doesn't make much difference.

I religiously send all my crash logs to the developer, so fingers crossed they improve stability with the next, and every subsequent release.

PS - To make matters more confusing, a 2GB MediaTek MT6737 device on Android 7.0 (moto c plus) and a 4GB MT6755 moto m, also on 7.0; exhibit NO CRASHES WHATSOEVER, and has been the case from the start.
    Only the 2GB device has a tendency to have LONG LOADING TIMES and lags under high GPU/memory load.
    But never crashes.
    And yes, GRAPHICS are NOT GOOD on either phone (not great on MediaTek P70, either), but it's a brilliant trade-off.
  • Options
    And it happened yet again. Another revenge raid I had to fail.
  • Options
    lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited January 2020
    Neither of you posted helpful information related to the alleged crash in raid; e.g.: Device information, operating system, etc...

Try raising a ticket with support. I had an issue once, turned out it was my WiFi and yes carrier too.

Devices with Snapdragon (not Apeface) chipset are crash prone.