Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Game crashes if Cyclonus's Dark Field deals last hit

A bit ago, I was using Cyclonus against MV1 OP in an arena fight. I used an SP3, bringing OP down to 1% health. Just for the hell of it, I then stood there blocking to let OP die via the pulsing dark field. That happened, but the game crashed as soon as he dashed into the dark field. An error screen popped up stating an unknown error had occurred, followed by the app closing and my phone returning to the home screen.

When I restarted and returned to the arena, the game put me back up against MV1 again, apparently ignoring the previous fight. I tried to replicate the issue, building to an SP3 that left OP at 5%. He had to get hit by the field a few times, but on the one that should have ended the fight, the same crash and error message occurred. This time the game treated the fight as a loss after I restarted.

This is on a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge running Android 8.0.0, kernel version 3.18.71. Anyone else have this happen?
Tagged:

Comments

• This has happened to me a few time
  • I can confirm unknown error. Expert Ch1 M1 took out Scout Sharkticon with red attack. On final blow Sharkticon KO, game crashed with unknown error. Cyclonus 50% health, scout back to 100%.

On iPad Pro 10.5in and iOS 12.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Zettatron wrote: »
    A bit ago, I was using Cyclonus against MV1 OP in an arena fight. I used an SP3, bringing OP down to 1% health. Just for the hell of it, I then stood there blocking to let OP die via the pulsing dark field. That happened, but the game crashed as soon as he dashed into the dark field. An error screen popped up stating an unknown error had occurred, followed by the app closing and my phone returning to the home screen.

When I restarted and returned to the arena, the game put me back up against MV1 again, apparently ignoring the previous fight. I tried to replicate the issue, building to an SP3 that left OP at 5%. He had to get hit by the field a few times, but on the one that should have ended the fight, the same crash and error message occurred. This time the game treated the fight as a loss after I restarted.

This is on a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge running Android 8.0.0, kernel version 3.18.71. Anyone else have this happen?

Yep. On these, too.
    Dark Burn/Pulse killing ANY opponent (well, Ironhide, OP G1, Ultra Magnus, Tantrum on Arenas for me) will generate UNKNOWN ERROR.

iPad Pro 12.9, iOS 12
    Moto C Plus MTK6737M, 7.0
    Moto E⁴ Plus MTK6737M, 7.1.1
    Moto E5 Plus SD425, 8.0
    Moto Z2P SD626, 8.0
    Moto X4 SD630, 8.1
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Yep. On these, too.
    Dark Burn/Pulse killing ANY opponent (well, Ironhide, OP G1, Ultra Magnus, Tantrum on Arenas for me) will generate UNKNOWN ERROR.

iPad Pro 12.9, iOS 12
    Moto E5 Plus SD425, 8.0
    Moto Z2P SD626, 8.0
    Moto X4 SD630, 8.1

Damn — you got a lot of devices.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Yep. On these, too.

iPad Pro 12.9, iOS 12
    Moto E5 Plus SD425, 8.0
    Moto Z2P SD626, 8.0
    Moto X4 SD630, 8.1

Damn — you got a lot of devices.

Those are the ones that are STILL able to handle F2F.

Recently used but no longer capable:
    Moto Z Play SD625, 7.1.1
    Moto G5S Plus SD625, 8.0
    Moto Nexus 6 SD805, 7.1.1
    Moto X Style SD808, 6.0
    Moto X Play SD617, 7.0
    Moto Droid Turbo 2 SD810, 7.0
    Galaxy S5 SD801, 6.0
    iPhone 6, iOS 8

My drawer has more silicon than the Playboy Mansion
    Ok.
    Cyclonus' dark energy field is so effective, it caused my Moto X4 6GB RAM version to go blank, back to home screen.
    But when i restarted, it picked up at the points won screen.
    Thank jeebus.
    Was on my last Chaos Arena fight.