Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Why does this keep happening?

I have to restart my game really often because my bots continue to lose rating points:
ch45f96wcna2.png
lihybqkdrcin.png

Comments

• Options
    This has been in the game for ages I don’t think kabam can fix it?
  • Options
    Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Do you often compete in arenas? I noticed the same thing with my bots whenever they need more energy after their arena fight but I haven’t seen them drop that far down in rating.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Sycko5 wrote: »
    Do you often compete in arenas? I noticed the same thing with my bots whenever they need more energy after their arena fight but I haven’t seen them drop that far down in rating.

Yeah it definitely seems to be arena related. It's like all the forge points go away. Same sort of glitch I keep getting on base ratings
  • Options
    You do seem to have boosts active. Boosts do change PI when they are active, so that can be a plausible reason. Masteries can be too, but it can also be just another bug in this game.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Sycko5 wrote: »

Yeah it definitely seems to be arena related. It's like all the forge points go away. Same sort of glitch I keep getting on base ratings

Definitely FORGE and Signature points. Worst part is after arena grinding, you decide to do a raid and realise some of your bots are missing 500+ points.
    Or in your case, 1000+ points!
    Happens EVERY DAY.