Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Suggestion: Bring back old spotlight missions

I'd like to play through the spotloght missions that were released before I started playing the game (around Feb this year), mostly out of boredom since I finished Act 3 and would like to see the story that unfolded through previous spotlights.

Of course there are far too many spotlight missions to make them all available at one time. But it would be nice if you offered a couple each month, perhaps, starting from the beginning.

Some work would be required. Obsolete rewards like bot chips or other deprecated items would have to be replaced. And maybe old missions need some rework to function on the current game version.

Everyone looks forward to Act 4, but if it's feasible, some of us would probably appreciate the chance to look back at these bygone missions.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    What?
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    sounds good
  • Options
    Would make a nice opportunity to dupe a bot or pick up higher level
    we missed.
  • Options
    Wouldn’t make the long term players too thrilled...
  • Options
    Wouldn’t make the long term players too thrilled...

I've been playing more or less since day 1 and, honestly, I wouldn't mind. A rotating set of legacy spotlight missions each month with reduced rewards or something would do a lot for replay value, and once it gets past the few months where you can't get a featured bot in PBCs, etc, it's not worth anyone being overly precious about old rewards. Maybe add a spotlight to the rotation once that featured bot joins the normal roster.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I’d love to see legacy spotlight missions!
    I started playing this game about the beginning of this year I’ve had to of missed out on something good lol