Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

G1 Warpath Demo!

13»

Comments

• PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Yes add G1 Warpath!
    It's time my Warpath loving brethren.
    53ylzs4goser.png
    Execute Order: 66
  • Yes add G1 Warpath!
    I'd love to see Warpath I don't care about a G1 autobot demo...I'd hope he'd be a demo but...idc about a G1 autobot demo
  • Yes add G1 Warpath!
    And...you're not gonna kill me? @PhatBoy123
    Yes add G1 Warpath!

You said you wanted him, and voted yes, your demise is not a part of order: 66
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited February 2019
    Yes add G1 Warpath!
    Neither was Anakin's yet it came :p
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

You said you wanted him, and voted yes, your demise is not a part of order: 66

• No add someone else!
    I’m more for Michael Bays Lockdown. I’d like Warpath yeah but there’s been a streak of G1 releases. I’m thinking let’s keep a good balance and release a more modern looking bot.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited March 2019
    Yes add G1 Warpath!
    Why is my favorite little Warpath thread still going my sister’s Elita-1 thread was just cancelled 😣😢😭😩
    edited March 2019
    Yes add G1 Warpath!
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Why is my favorite little Warpath thread still going my sister’s Elita-1 thread was just cancelled 😣😢😭😩

because Warpath matters.
    Yes add G1 Warpath!
    @Kabam Miike
    MIIKE! HOW COULD YOU?!
    984fmesxdlyf.png
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike
    MIIKE! HOW COULD YOU?!
    984fmesxdlyf.png
    Friendship ended with Warpath. Now Cyclops is my best friend
    sfwcbybyi15c.jpg
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    No add someone else!
    I liked 90's Cyclops. He was really strong when he came out. Red Cyclops was very underrated too - not a lot of people uses him correctly.

I remember the days of AW Map 1, think it was node 15, Thorns and unblockable sp1. Cyclops EVERY DAMN TIME.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited March 2019
    Yes add G1 Warpath!
    DaveJL wrote: »
    I liked 90's Cyclops. He was really strong when he came out. Red Cyclops was very underrated too - not a lot of people uses him correctly.

I remember the days of AW Map 1, think it was node 15, Thorns and unblockable sp1. Cyclops EVERY DAMN TIME.

Both Cyclops' were great for their time.
    Critical Rating plus Armor Break was always a pretty good combo. However, the game changed; more complex champs came out and they both aged. And I mean, they really AGED. They're now at the near bottom of the barrel.

Hopefully this game doesn't become as unbalanced as that game.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812

Both Cyclops' were great for their time.
    Critical Rating plus Armor Break was always a pretty good combo. However, the game changed; more complex champs came out and they both aged. And I mean, they really AGED. They're now at the near bottom of the barrel.

Hopefully this game doesn't become as unbalanced as that game.

You MC*C gits want balance in a Marvel game?

Behold:
    https://youtu.be/7tXir0Sd_Dg

EVERY character is perfectly USELESS 😂
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Back on topic:

Choose your Autobot demo
    zx29oxunkfs9.jpg
    dpejj1017c92.jpg
    tlkwax18glqn.jpg

I remember getting SP1'd by Cyclops every time I mistime my evade in AW. Man...good times
    I hope Warpath doesn't have an annoying SP1
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    No add someone else!
    Gunz0 wrote: »

I remember getting SP1'd by Cyclops every time I mistime my evade in AW. Man...good times
    I hope Warpath doesn't have an annoying SP1

FEEL HEARTBREAKING FRUSTRATION

yes, node 15 thorns unblockable sp1 cyclops lol.

Also the heartbreaking frustration of never getting Warpath.
  • MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
    Yes add G1 Warpath!
    How about Fall of Cybertron Warpath? :smile:1sjdvhhrhr8j.png
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Yes add G1 Warpath!
    @Kabam Miike you're not supposed to vote!
    @Kabam Miike you're not supposed to vote!

Discrimination
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Yes add G1 Warpath!
    Off topic time: I wouldn't mind a mv tech character (a decepticon specifically for mv Megatrons' forged to serve synergy), soundwave got wrecked in DOTM but had some screen time unlike a few others
    edited March 2019
    Yes add G1 Warpath!
    Maybe @Kabam Miike gave us leak future information that Warpath will never come
    I really want Warpath though I don’t mind what mode he has I just want this guy
    Yes add G1 Warpath!

If you really want him why did you ignore my reply?
    Yes add G1 Warpath!
    Megatrom wrote: »

I saw your reply it’s the same Warpath I’m talking about G1 Warpath has many modes 👍
    Yes add G1 Warpath!
    Megatrom wrote: »

I saw your reply it’s the same Warpath I’m talking about G1 Warpath has many modes 👍

Yeah the game was great he was so badass in the game loved his voice