Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Version 7.0 and iOS 12

The game is awful today. It isn’t responding to swipes and presses. Several of my alliance mates have reported the same thing. We really need this fixed.

I’m running iOS 12 on an iPad Pro 10.5 with latest game version.
Tagged:

Comments

• Totally agree on this. My game has been freezing frequently ever since I updated to ios12.. need a patch fix for this. Also encountering a new issue where the game fails to load some of the displays. 8dn84g9szkog.jpeg
  • Definitely started with iOS 12.
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Yeah a teammate of mine is fighting in AM where all the bots & health are squares. Looks like Atari lol.
  • This morning game was fine. Was just on expert Ch3 M1 and my Grindor was not responding to movement swipes. The couple times he did move, he was immediately a sitting duck for Sharkticon.

There have been multiple times at beginning of fight where graphics are jumpy for both characters. Doesn’t seem to affect outcome. Frame buffering issue? Game typically performs very well except when there are internet issues.

On iPad Pro 10.5 w/iOS 12
  • IbooIboo Posts: 46
    since ios up date chrashing and freezing and acting strange20bj076kdqhz.png
  • Same here! Not responding to touch/swipe! That is extremely annoying when a single decent repair costs OVER 300 energon/$10! You begin an AM fight only to realize that you can’t fight back. What are your options? Sit there and die or restart the app and lose half your health. Either way, we need a quick fix for this! iPad Pro 10.5 iOS 12. I also experienced this on iOS 11.4.1
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven the game needs an Ios 12 patch. Its getting worse. Like I commented earlier the game fails to load most of the displays after the IOS update. Below are some more screenshots. It have never happened before so for sure it has something to do with the IOS update. klq3mtdc6sxa.jpeg
    0buv84376tmb.jpeg