Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Wheeljack Force Field at 75% bugged?

Hi there, I noticed that Wheeljack usually activates his Force Field at the 75-50-25% HP marks, but there's something strange:
in many of the matches I did against a Wheeljack, it happens that the Force Field of the 76-75% HP mark keep reactivating several times in a row.
I wanted to know if it's a known issue or it's supposed to reactivate immediatly like that, even 5 or 6 times in a row.
Tagged:

Comments

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    It’s the nano repair mastery, keep pushing his health to 76% for 40-60 second from the beginning of the fight.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    It’s the nano repair mastery, keep pushing his health to 76% for 40-60 second from the beginning of the fight.

^ this
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited September 2018
    It's intended (confirmed by Kabam). So if you can manage, bring a bot who deals reliable DOT (bleed, burn, shock, acid) to melt through his shield. When you see WJ sitting on a Harm Accelerator, don't be tempted to use Prowl against him. In general, you should always bring a DOT bot to raid if there's tech in a base, even if the best bot may not be WJ. In arena, on the other hand, you may have no choice but to persist for 40~60 seconds, depending on the Nano Repair level.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    it’s god
    don’t complain about him or he will send us to hell
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    It’s been like this ever since he came out, just use someone with decent DOT
  • It’s not bugged. Nano repair mastery is active for that player. I would recommend using a bleed bot for him. If you don’t, well,, it’s gonna be a painful way too lose a bot in a fight
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited September 2018
    I love that nano repair on Wheeljack!!!
  • I love using Cheetor, and his Feral Strike ability against WJ.
  • I tend to hit Wheeljack with my Bonecrusher instead of Barricade. The heavy bleeds work better than less consistent backfires.
  • I can ruin Wheeljack's day with my Windblade. Whittle him down to the shields really fast and stick one of her awesome bleeds on him! Rinse and repeat and WJ is a goner in very short order. As others say, any reliable DOT will work, I just prefer my Windblade when tearing scouts a new one!

That said, I love playing with Wheeljack too! He's fun and the shields are a huge boost to survivability.