Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Ability to trade inventory, gold, bots, etc. among alliance members

We think the having the ability to trade goods between alliance members would be a great addition to the game.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Trading bots will never ever happen. It defeats the purpose of the game. Trading just kills the game
  • Options
    Bots won’t happen, as whales will just farm multiple accounts for who they want.

Wouldn’t mind being able to gift some inventory stuff though, or even a swap feature. Got a t3 demo spark spare but galvatron is all the demo I need, wouldn’t mind a scout or tact in its place
  • Options
    Not so much the trading bots thing, but I agree that it would be awesome to be able to trade sparks, ore, repair kits and things like that!
    That feature would really improve the game and it would make it so that we could really help our team members!
    For an example...... I am totally overrun with T2 basic, T1 basic, Warrior sparks, and T1 alpha! So much that I’ve had to sell sparks every day!!
    I don’t have the gold to be able to use them all, and I know that my team mates could use them!!
    Kabam please add this feature so that we won’t have to waste so many items that are so hard to obtain, and so we can help out our team mates that much more!!
  • Options
    I want that Trade Bots feature. I have really poor luck on Premium/Spotlight Crystals and this would help me get the 4-Stars I want, especially Cyclonus right now.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2018
    creepshow5 wrote: »
    We think the having the ability to trade goods between alliance members would be a great addition to the game.

That's interesting, because... We believe having the ability to trade goods between alliance members is not only an ineffective way to control trading, it will also destroy both the game economy and what little remaining competition there is right now.