Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Cloaking field or Star Saber?

I will soon have enough currency to get either the Star saber and i don't know which to get help me out guys 😄

Cloaking field or Star Saber? 12 votes

Star Saber
75%
PyrusPrimeBodyopus79Black_ThoughtMr_WonderfulSonicprime1963UrAverageMalakaComic_DimensionScarredArachnid333Kitten 9 votes
Cloaking field
25%
Mufc14DovahKingRed_Eyes 3 votes

Comments

• ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited September 2018
    Star Saber
    If you want more resources, then choose the Cloaking Field.

If you want more Attack and Health on Side Missions/Story, with a sprinkle of Gold, choose the Star Saber.

I would choose the Star Saber since it can help raise Bot Stats on side missions (like Expert/Master mode), which I think is helpful. But, choose whatever you think will help you the most.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Star Saber
    star saber is better in terms of what it gives but that shadow effect from the cloaking shield is just sooooo cool in raids
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Kitten wrote: »
    star saber is better in terms of what it gives but that shadow effect from the cloaking shield is just sooooo cool in raids

So the people raiding you have something nice to look at as they take all the raid chips (+bonus from the cloaking field) you got from others.