Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Chat banned for recruiting and they said they can't do anything

I was recruiting in chat, not even spamming and was chat banned. They I submitted a form and they told me they couldn't do anything and if it lasted more than 72 hours it was permanent. Are you kidding me?

Comments

• Options
    AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    They don't personally ban, its automated you're spamming the same message over and over in chat, the system catches it and throws a ban your way, don't spam chat or switch up the message every time to avoid the system
  • Options
    rawrrawr Posts: 20
    theres a report button in chat.. if enough people press it the system picks it up too right?
  • Options
    The forums are not the location to discuss actions taken on an individual account. It's certainly possible to receive a temporary chat ban for flooding/spamming in chat and this does include recruitment attempts. Most chat bans are temporary, so if you find you're unable to use the in game chat feature, please consider your recent actions and check back again in a few days to see if your chat functionality has been re-enabled. Then, please try to avoid the previous behaviors to maintain your chat privilege.

As I'm sure the Support team has provided additional information regarding chat bans for you, I'll close this thread down. However, if you have any additional questions or would like more clarification regarding the rules that have to do with chat privileges, please feel free to send a private message to moderation and we'll be happy to try to explain this further for you or you may review our Terms of Service.
This discussion has been closed.