Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Prowl's ranged attack stun not mentioned in game.

When looking at Prowl's abilities, I notice that the text about his 10% stun rate (+70% while charging melee buffs), isn't mentioned as one of his abilities. It seems to work in game, and it's listed on his intel report.

Can this text please be added to his in-game profile?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Where did you read it?
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited September 2018
    Where did you read it?
    Official Intel
    https://transformersforgedtofight.com/bot-intel-report-prowl/
    And at fandom
    https://transformers-forged-to-fight.wikia.com/wiki/Prowl

Fun fact it really triggers some times.. Maybe because it's just on first ranged hit.
  • Options
    First ranged hit of... a combo? What's this thing?
  • Options
    10% chance to Stun opponents for 1.5 seconds on the first Ranged hit of a combo.
    +70% chance if Prowl is charging his Melee Buffs.

Prowl trades shots a lot when charging, if he has 80% he can stun like IH's sp1. But it procs too few.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I do love me some Prowl. He's stood the test of time when it comes to bots who are keeping up with the incredible curve of super bots coming down the line. He's my #1 go-to fighter for everything.
  • Options
    NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
    Nutjob wrote: »
    When looking at Prowl's abilities, I notice that the text about his 10% stun rate (+70% while charging melee buffs), isn't mentioned as one of his abilities. It seems to work in game, and it's listed on his intel report.

Can this text please be added to his in-game profile?

Just a little bump here. @Kabam Miike Is this a bug, or has it deliberately been omitted (e.g. not enough text field space for his abilities?)
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    But Prowl has a stun I use it if you drain all the power bar of the other opponent do a far range shot you’ve got a 25% Chance to stun the opponent

This ability works better with G1 Optimus
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    But Prowl has a stun I use it if you drain all the power bar of the other opponent do a far range shot you’ve got a 25% Chance to stun the opponent

That's his synergy with Prime .

And yes i believe this stun is not a bug but a real deal which is just not mentioned
  • Options
    Slayer wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »

That's his synergy with Prime .

And yes i believe this stun is not a bug but a real deal which is just not mentioned

Stun is not a bug that’s the only point that I was trying to Bring out with his synergies with Prime
    But Prowl’s stun works without Prime 👍
  • Options
    Prowl and Optimus synergies together make Prowl’s stun more likely to activate