Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Soundwave Arena Rewards Missing

I never received my arena rewards because I came in 96th in the three star arena and still haven't received them. I want to know if I got another three star crystal. Is this a bug because I want to know where is my reward.

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited May 2017
    No one has gotten rewards tallys are wrong as they stand

Assuming they are trying to fix
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    What Jon said they messed up in the 3* leaderboard for sure not sure about 4* guys with higher scores placing lower than those with lower scores
  • Okay glad it is being fixed because I really do enjoy this game a lot haven't stopped playing it since it came out.
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Amano wrote: »
    What Jon said they messed up in the 3* leaderboard for sure not sure about 4* guys with higher scores placing lower than those with lower scores

What happened with 3-Star Arena, Amano?
  • Gregsan74Gregsan74 Posts: 5
    Something wrong with 3* arena leaderboard. Plz check properly and make new leaderboard. Btw I'm 54th with 1.3M and some are ahead of me with lower score. Definitely unfair!
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Gregsan74 wrote: »
    Something wrong with 3* arena leaderboard. Plz check properly and make new leaderboard. Btw I'm 54th with 1.3M and some are ahead of me with lower score. Definitely unfair!

Guess my rank it's quite fair. 770k, Rank 144.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Guys scoring in the 1.2m's are ranked under 25 and people with over 1.3m are ranked over 50 not only Greg I've confirmed a few more people
  • ShameeeISMShameeeISM Posts: 3
    I scored 1.3 mil and i'm ranked 24th. No rewards yet.
  • Compa1Compa1 Posts: 5
    Still waiting
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Awards have been released grats to those who got in the top 50
  • I was bumped down to 106th it's okay just wish that the rewards were better and I could of gotten him
  • Greenie_81Greenie_81 Posts: 54
    I think it's sorted out but it will do everyone a lot of good not to share scores to avoid future disappointments.