Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What tactician to add?

Hey, I have enough tactician sparks to upgrade my 4 stars, but I don't know what to upgrade, as I want a high ranking tactician bot. I have g1 megs, sharkticon, starscream, and ultra magnus. Who to upgrade?

Comments

• Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    G1 Megatron
  • Magnus
  • From that list, yeah, either Megs or UM, whichever you prefer.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Tact megs
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    G1 megatron- he deals a ton of damage, can add permanent debuffs to opponents with every special, and his sig allows him to steal buffs. Amazing bot.

Starscream is only really good against against brawlers since they have so many buffs to nullify, not really great.

Ultra magnus deals very little damage, and for whatever reason has more delay in between movements than other bots (or at least it feels this way). The only good thing I see about this guy is his sp3 burns, and turning armor buffs into armor breaks, not that great of a bot.

The sharkticons are never really something to max rank, but ranking them up and using them as forge food is completly reasonable.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    megatron
  • Alright thanks for the input, I r3'd my megs, and he's good. Thanks for the input guys :)
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Magnus has served me well..while he is a tad slower Because he's HUGE, and doesn't hit quite as hard, his sp2 hits hard if you land an armor break and he can take a beating unlike any other bot I have. I'm about to r5 my Tactical Megatron because he's actually the best.