Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Deals vs Content

Dear Kabam,

Quit putting out deals for T3A if there is NO NEW CONTENT!!

Sincerely,

EVERYONE
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    the perfect post on how to save the game in only a few words, hats off to you bofad
  • Options
    good talk @BOFAD we are not milk cow
  • Options
    Oh my god! You’ve gotta be p**sing me, Kabaam.
    You really don’t care about tftf it seems. Another bloody t3a!? Might as well sell us 20 maxed 5*s at max forge next huh? Yeah that’s right screw new content, it’s all about getting paid, KABAM. Really disappointed
    rant over
  • Options
    Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Agree there's no reason for t3a to even be out yet because it's hard to get 9 t3c of the same class & I play in a top alliance. The game probably won't last till next year so they're pushing these deals.iovn6wwo4oo0.gif
  • Options
    CeltCelt Posts: 190
    edited September 2018
    Milking till the end !!! ;)
    Glad I backed off when I could

Actually I was already shocked when I saw that the first t3a was cash deal. But seeing that the SECOND one is also cash only, oh oh oh boy

It's basically saying : you dont have money ? It's okay, gtfo, let the big guys get their first ( or second ? ) r4 5* star bot
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Well said @BOFAD
  • Options
    Hey there -

Wanted to thank you for the feedback and also remind everyone to keep their posts constructive and within forum rules. We appreciate hearing from all of you on your thoughts and concerns, but please do so appropriately.

I'll be sharing your feedback with the rest of the team.
  • Options
    I think that it really takes us for pigeons. it's 5 ~ 6 months that. we have nothing. It really starts to be an insult to all active players on the game.
  • Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited September 2018
    I agree with the spirit of this post. Full disclosure, I bought the deal, but I felt bad about it when I did. I bought it out of perceived obligation.

That’s a really good way to run off even your most committed players.

I don’t necessarily want fewer deals, but I absolutely want more content and access to high level resources without having to drop cash. Otherwise, I feel a little exploited.
  • Options
    Jay32 wrote: »
    Agree there's no reason for t3a to even be out yet because it's hard to get 9 t3c of the same class & I play in a top alliance. The game probably won't last till next year so they're pushing these deals.iovn6wwo4oo0.gif

This.
    Complete non sens. T3c still ridiscously "rare". With the latest change, its seem to take, at least 4-5 months to ranked up a 5* to rank 3.
    New add in raid store run under a monthly schedule. 2000 essence by months, it's 5 months to complete only one t3c. It take 5 for rank 3.
    Yesterday I has my third t3c away mission. Im pretty active player and in 5 months I has 3, I repeat, 3 away mission with t3c. Some of my teammate has none yet.

Fire the guy who have that kind of idea.
  • Options
    CeltCelt Posts: 190
    Vavatron wrote: »
    I agree with the spirit of this post. Full disclosure, I bought the deal, but I felt bad about it when I did. I bought it out of perceived obligation.

I don’t necessarily want fewer deals, but I absolutely want more content and access to high level resources without having to drop cash. Otherwise, I feel a little exploited.

Well, the problem is that, you did helped them in the " short run"
    Even if, like you Said, you felt obligated, you still bought it, and at this very moment.
    You gave them what they needed, and they don't care what will happen to you in the future, if you decide to quit or not.
    Because they know very well the longevity of their game, I mean, it's still their game, and they know how it work. Si i'm assuming that even the players who bought it, feel the same way as you do, the end is coming for real. The act 4 may be the last one, and it may be unfinished aswell
  • Options
    Celt wrote: »

Even if, like you Said, you felt obligated, you still bought it, and at this very moment.
    You gave them what they needed, and they don't care what will happen to you in the future, if you decide to quit or not.
    Because they know very well the longevity of their game, I mean, it's still their game, and they know how it work. Si i'm assuming that even the players who bought it, feel the same way as you do, the end is coming for real. The act 4 may be the last one, and it may be unfinished aswell

yeah what the hell will you even do with it, it’s a wasted £100 almost, 9 of the same t3c at the moment is probably more harder to get than t4b
  • Options
    Kitten wrote: »
    Celt wrote: »

yeah what the hell will you even do with it, it’s a wasted £100 almost, 9 of the same t3c at the moment is probably more harder to get than t4b

and another thing is how devalued t4b has become! it’s a bigger challenge to get the t3c of the same class, and to get your preferred 5*!
  • Options
    edited September 2018

UM is what I’ll do with it.

z05deswlusx1.png
  • Options

z05deswlusx1.png

depression
  • Options

z05deswlusx1.png

depression

and like it’s not that you’re r4ing ultra serious, rank who you like but jeez.. 2 r4s, unless you’ve got no skills whatsoever that just makes things boring
  • Options
    edited September 2018

z05deswlusx1.png

depression

and like it’s not that you’re r4ing ultra serious, rank who you like but jeez.. 2 r4s, unless you’ve got no skills whatsoever that just makes things boring

I play to advance. It’s exciting to me and many others. I don’t think I’m alone there.
  • Options
    I’m not tempted to buy the T3A at all. Based on current content, my 4* R5 maxed forge bots are still serving me best. I have 6, one of each class. The 5* are great for sitting on base and getting gold. There’s nothing I need R4 5* bots for at this point. I’m not even rushing to forge my 5* bots cos I don’t see the point, and no gold anyway. With the monthly objectives, I end up with so many R5s that I don’t use at all. Please Kabam focus your energies on where we can use these bots instead.
  • Options
    The only reason I can think of why kabam has let people get 2 r4 5* is because in the very near future 1 of 2 things is gonna happen. Maybe even both. New story act with the best resources available or they are gonna drop the bomb and announce 6* are coming within the next 12 months.
  • Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    The only reason I can think of why kabam has let people get 2 r4 5* is because in the very near future 1 of 2 things is gonna happen. Maybe even both. New story act with the best resources available or they are gonna drop the bomb and announce 6* are coming within the next 12 months.

Simple math would dictate 6 stars in the next 12 months...you don’t need 2 R4 five stars for D70 plus in AM it just makes it easy and the fights shorter. The point is...release the content, then the deals. Why spend money not knowing if anything is ever coming?
  • Options
    BOFAD wrote: »
    Buttehrs wrote: »

Simple math would dictate 6 stars in the next 12 months...you don’t need 2 R4 five stars for D70 plus in AM it just makes it easy and the fights shorter. The point is...release the content, then the deals. Why spend money not knowing if anything is ever coming?

Because kabam of course.
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Hello @Kabam Vydious & thanks for dropping by.
    You want us to be constructive & that’s what we do most of the time but we don’t see the same from you.
    Although we appreciate you effort & your colleagues by sending our suggestions to (the team) but the most importan thing is to hear back from them.
    When you say that the suggestions will be discussed we think that they will become reality in the near future but that’s not happening.
    we would appreciate it if you came back to us with an answer about a specific suggestion & say: this one not going to happen because of this reasons, not hearing back from you will give us the illusion of it is going to happen & that’s why we became disappointed & frustrated when it’s not happening.
    Even when you promise us to make tiny improvements it takes like forever, for example the 7.0 further improvements that was 20 days ago but yet you didn’t implement them in the 7.1 update.
    Releasing one chapter of new act every 2-3 months can’t be that hard.
    A special mission in the middle of the month instead running the old one for nothing just to get points for the weekly event.
    Reducing the am timer for 30 minuets permanently.
    And for Prime sakes generic bot chips, it is not fun to grind all the time for shards & hoarding them for months to have a chance getting the 5* version of the new bot.
    I almost didn’t open any 4* crystal since the release of Tantrum.
    You play the game and you know what I am missing by not opening my crystals and missing getting more 4* dupes & 5* shards.
    I am sitting on over 55 4* crystals & 32 t3c sparks, if I opened those crystals I will get at least 3 5* & ranking them up to 3/5 but instead I am saving them to get 1m of a specific bot chips every 6 months, but if you change it to generic chips I wouldn’t do that.
    ahvanx692jg0.png
    zohthf6zr0vu.png
    Then releasing 2 t3a sparks for cash without passing by the energon deal would mean that the p2p players will get 2 & the rest get nothing but if you released one spark for cash & the second for energon that’s would mean 2 for them & for the rest.
    Anyway I believe you guys do your best just for pissing us off.

• Options
    What's probably sad is the fact that they probably use the same roadmap they had for MCOC and are applying it to this game. I have no idea who's grand idea this was in management from Kabam, as they don't seem to comprehend that the development of any game should be dynamic post release, especially for a mobile game.