Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Game issue

Hi can u please tell me if it is a bug issue with game I am experiencing a lot of problems with the game some times when I press fight it just comes up blank also the bot icon’s come up with a cog and you can’t see them only starting happening since last update... please help

Comments

• Options
    lofty wrote: »
    Hi can u please tell me if it is a bug issue with game I am experiencing a lot of problems with the game some times when I press fight it just comes up blank also the bot icon’s come up with a cog and you can’t see them only starting happening since last update... please help

On iOS 12?
  • Options
    loftylofty Posts: 9
    Yes now I can’t seem to log in or connect but just noticed Maintenon team are on the game must be a few problems with game since the update just come out...
  • Options
    (Maintenance)
  • Options
    Down again
  • Options
    Guys please help I can’t seem to connect to the game connection issue I have a picture to show u since new update was out today.37bixsi7qy93.png
  • Options
    Never ever had this problem before on my iPad iOS 12 update.
  • Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Never ever had this problem before on my iPad iOS 12 update.

This is not a YOU problem... Read the thread and you will see its a KABAM problem. JFC
  • Options
    Is every one having this problem then?
  • Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Is every one having this problem then?

obviously...
  • Options
    Omg this isn’t great then will have to see what kabam do about it cheers for feed back...
  • Options
    Dude, they can barely keep thier servers going, much less come up with compensation for this problem.
  • Options
    Yeah it doesn’t look great
  • Options
    So far so good mine has being fixed thanks kabam team 😀