Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

graphics in the game

Hello, I have a question of quality
schedules of a game. Why maximum (ultra)
graphics is available only on one model
phone on the Android OS? Google PixeI 2
This phone differs in nothing from
phones of new generation" most
high setting up graphics is available only
on him!!!
Further question: why the destroyed objects
are present only at phones from IOS OS
??? The same iron as on leaders
2 among them)
At once I will cut off on the answer about function
post-processings of small particles technology
Metal for IOSya OS the android is same
technology under the name the Volcano! Therefore
I ask to add to a game support by a game of this
and to balance technologies for the Android OS
quality of the most available graphics
between iPhones and androids.

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I often wondered that myself...it looks like a whole different game....that being g said, iOS have allot of overheating issues due to the increased graphics quality...so I'm happy with the sacrifice rather than the heat lag.
  • bastakillahbastakillah Posts: 24
    edited September 2018
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    iOS have allot of overheating issues due to the increased graphics quality..
    I have xiaomi mi 5s, has replaced build.prop the name with Pixel 2 and now I enjoy smart graphics, such which isn't even on leaders of type 1+ and similar leaders. There are NO problems with heating and lags. So I don't understand why developers don't want, specifically don't want to make the same graphics on the android as well as on apples.
    And I hear the first time that iPhones had some problems with a game, of course if it not model 4/5/6, them it is time to throw out on a garbage can, the same opinion and more senior models of iPhones long ago :smiley:

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited September 2018
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    iOS have allot of overheating issues due to the increased graphics quality..
    I have xiaomi mi 5s, has replaced build.prop the name with Pixel 2 and now I enjoy smart graphics, such which isn't even on leaders of type 1+ and similar leaders. There are NO problems with heating and lags. So I don't understand why developers don't want, specifically don't want to make the same graphics on the android as well as on apples.
    And I hear the first time that iPhones had some problems with a game, of course if it not model 4/5/6, them it is time to throw out on a garbage can, the same opinion and more senior models of iPhones long ago :smiley:

Not EVERYBODY wants/can afford a new phone every year.
    A bit elitist, me thinks, to suggest "throwing in the garbage" a perfectly decent (and still relatively current iPhone 6, as you stated) just so you can play a game which SHOULD RUN FINE, as it does on a $80 Motorola Moto C Plus.

It's like me calling your 4yr old car a POS, since I've a 2018 Audi Q7.

Perhaps asking for GRAPHICAL SETTINGS, like on other threads, would be more productive.