Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Chat unban pls

Kabam can I get unbanned from chat pls I promise I won't swear again and if I do give me a 2 day ban or something like that tq.

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi there! Sorry to hear you’re having an issue with the in game chat.

Chat bans can be temporary (lasting from 1 to 3 days) or possibly permanent. Chat bans occur when a user is violating the Terms of Service, which includes the general guidelines similar to those in the Forum Rules (such as: profanity, flooding, spamming, insults, excessive non-game related conversation as a few examples). An in game chat ban will affect every area of chat including private, global, alliance, etc…

The moderation team does not have access to in game accounts. For account specific issues, please contact the support team as they will be better equipped to advise in this situation.

Contacting support:

From the Main screen, tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner of the screen. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, touch the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.

Due to the fact that we are unable to assist, and are directing you to contact support, this thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.