Bot Intel Report - Megatronus

1235

Comments

  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 787
    Can it be confirmed whether the +10% power rate leadership synergy given by 5* Tech bots applies to Megatronus? Thanks.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,099
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Off topic, but why is Megatronus considered a GOD?
    He's one of the 13 Primes; the children of Primus.
    He's a herald, just like GALVATRON, CYCLONUS & SCOURGE, whom are the children of Unicron.

    Well, he was created by Primus, so he's like his "son" in a way. Since Primus is a God and he created Megatronus, Megatronus is a God in his own right as well. It''s the same way that Thor is called a God, when his father, Odin, was also a God.

    Of course, there is a counter argument to this theory:
    Tarantulas was created by Unicron, and while Tarantulas is an excellent character, his powers are nothing when you compare him to the Children of Primus and some of the other Heralds of Unicron. So, this does somewhat counter my Heritage Theory

    So with that, I think that main reason why Megatronus is considered a God is because he shares both Primus' and Unicron's power. He was created by Primus and became a Herald of Unicron, making him unbelievably powerful enough to be considered a God. His power is basically unmatched and he can't be beaten by anyone in a one on one fight, unless those people are Primus and Unicron.

    And Arcee.

    What about Galvatron destroying an entire planet with just his INSANITY? :/
    Also, completely forgot Tarantulas was an Unicron agent! (But i don't think he was reformatted by ol' Horny, by the Beast Wars time period he was just a decrepit flying head)
    So the Unicron Kids (TM) remain:
    GALVATRON
    Cyclonus
    Scourge
    Unicronus Prime (yuck)
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Can it be confirmed whether the +10% power rate leadership synergy given by 5* Tech bots applies to Megatronus? Thanks.

    Nah! I don't think so.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,269
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Can it be confirmed whether the +10% power rate leadership synergy given by 5* Tech bots applies to Megatronus? Thanks.

    No. A friend of mine tested with three 5* techs and his 4* Megatronus' power flows as usual. Pity.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 787
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Can it be confirmed whether the +10% power rate leadership synergy given by 5* Tech bots applies to Megatronus? Thanks.

    No. A friend of mine tested with three 5* techs and his 4* Megatronus' power flows as usual. Pity.

    Well this obviously has to be fixed.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,269
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Can it be confirmed whether the +10% power rate leadership synergy given by 5* Tech bots applies to Megatronus? Thanks.

    No. A friend of mine tested with three 5* techs and his 4* Megatronus' power flows as usual. Pity.

    Well this obviously has to be fixed.

    Maybe that leadership only increases power rate when attacking and being attacked. It won't help auto power generation like Soundwave, duped Prowl, etc. You know, if "fixed", it's an advantage for players only. And when it's for players only, we can forget about it.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 787
    edited October 2018
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Can it be confirmed whether the +10% power rate leadership synergy given by 5* Tech bots applies to Megatronus? Thanks.

    No. A friend of mine tested with three 5* techs and his 4* Megatronus' power flows as usual. Pity.

    Well this obviously has to be fixed.

    Maybe that leadership only increases power rate when attacking and being attacked. It won't help auto power generation like Soundwave, duped Prowl, etc. You know, if "fixed", it's an advantage for players only. And when it's for players only, we can forget about it.

    Well that's not what it says. Power rate is power rate. The synergy lights up. Is it fair that some bots get deprived of the leadership synergy?
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 787
    Synergy lights up.

    5ryos2ca8957.jpg
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    edited October 2018
    We believe only in one God named:

    PRIMUS

    Speak for yourself

    <-Unicron follower

    Also is Tronus better than Galvatron?
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Off topic, but why is Megatronus considered a GOD?
    He's one of the 13 Primes; the children of Primus.
    He's a herald, just like GALVATRON, CYCLONUS & SCOURGE, whom are the children of Unicron.

    Well, he was created by Primus, so he's like his "son" in a way. Since Primus is a God and he created Megatronus, Megatronus is a God in his own right as well. It''s the same way that Thor is called a God, when his father, Odin, was also a God.

    Of course, there is a counter argument to this theory:
    Tarantulas was created by Unicron, and while Tarantulas is an excellent character, his powers are nothing when you compare him to the Children of Primus and some of the other Heralds of Unicron. So, this does somewhat counter my Heritage Theory

    So with that, I think that main reason why Megatronus is considered a God is because he shares both Primus' and Unicron's power. He was created by Primus and became a Herald of Unicron, making him unbelievably powerful enough to be considered a God. His power is basically unmatched and he can't be beaten by anyone in a one on one fight, unless those people are Primus and Unicron.

    And Arcee.

    What about Galvatron destroying an entire planet with just his INSANITY? :/
    Also, completely forgot Tarantulas was an Unicron agent! (But i don't think he was reformatted by ol' Horny, by the Beast Wars time period he was just a decrepit flying head)
    So the Unicron Kids (TM) remain:
    GALVATRON
    Cyclonus
    Scourge
    Unicronus Prime (yuck)

    Oh yeah, Galvatron is an insane nut. But, that's why I prefer G1 Galvatron over G1 Megatron.

    Tarantulas was never reformatted by Unicron like Galvatron, Cyclonus, and the rest, Tarantulas was literally a spawn of Unicron, making him a pure offspring as opposed to the rest of the Heralds. Of course, this wasn't supposed to be canon, but it became canon on accident, so I still refer to him as a spawn of Unicron.

    As to how Unicron created Tarantulas when Unicron was just a head? Unicron probably threw him up.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,099
    edited October 2018
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Off topic, but why is Megatronus considered a GOD?
    He's one of the 13 Primes; the children of Primus.
    He's a herald, just like GALVATRON, CYCLONUS & SCOURGE, whom are the children of Unicron.

    Well, he was created by Primus, so he's like his "son" in a way. Since Primus is a God and he created Megatronus, Megatronus is a God in his own right as well. It''s the same way that Thor is called a God, when his father, Odin, was also a God.

    Of course, there is a counter argument to this theory:
    Tarantulas was created by Unicron, and while Tarantulas is an excellent character, his powers are nothing when you compare him to the Children of Primus and some of the other Heralds of Unicron. So, this does somewhat counter my Heritage Theory

    So with that, I think that main reason why Megatronus is considered a God is because he shares both Primus' and Unicron's power. He was created by Primus and became a Herald of Unicron, making him unbelievably powerful enough to be considered a God. His power is basically unmatched and he can't be beaten by anyone in a one on one fight, unless those people are Primus and Unicron.

    And Arcee.

    What about Galvatron destroying an entire planet with just his INSANITY? :/
    Also, completely forgot Tarantulas was an Unicron agent! (But i don't think he was reformatted by ol' Horny, by the Beast Wars time period he was just a decrepit flying head)
    So the Unicron Kids (TM) remain:
    GALVATRON
    Cyclonus
    Scourge
    Unicronus Prime (yuck)

    Oh yeah, Galvatron is an insane nut. But, that's why I prefer G1 Galvatron over G1 Megatron.

    Tarantulas was never reformatted by Unicron like Galvatron, Cyclonus, and the rest, Tarantulas was literally a spawn of Unicron, making him a pure offspring as opposed to the rest of the Heralds. Of course, this wasn't supposed to be canon, but it became canon on accident, so I still refer to him as a spawn of Unicron.

    As to how Unicron created Tarantulas when Unicron was just a head? Unicron probably threw him up.

    <Megatron's line about "Unicron's spawn" was apparently not intended by Bob Forward to be taken literally; it was to have been a generic insult>
    This at least clears up Tarantulas' lack of powers.
    Just a Tripedicus agent. Or master NINJA, according to his toy bio!
    Still better than that OP loser, Rodimus Unicronus.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,269
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Synergy lights up.

    5ryos2ca8957.jpg
    Yeah but maybe a bot with zero power rate will remain zero if 10% of zero is added.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 787
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Synergy lights up.

    5ryos2ca8957.jpg
    Yeah but maybe a bot with zero power rate will remain zero if 10% of zero is added.

    His power rate is 1.2% of max power per second.
  • Megatronus needs to be the tftf bayonetta, nerfed harder than any character has ever been.
  • So Megatronus ... I have a **** dupped and maxed out.. thinking putting him on base defense with my *** prime module.

    Thoughts?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,269
    Chrome2279 wrote: »
    So Megatronus ... I have a **** dupped and maxed out.. thinking putting him on base defense with my *** prime module.

    Thoughts?

    Robots Resource, period.
    P.S. everybody will hate you.
  • Chrome2279 wrote: »
    So Megatronus ... I have a **** dupped and maxed out.. thinking putting him on base defense with my *** prime module.

    Thoughts?

    Robots Resource, period.
    P.S. everybody will hate you.

    I have that with Cyclonus, should I switch it to megatronous?

    Is so, what should I give Cyclonus?

    My HA is already with Grindor

  • Chrome2279 wrote: »
    Chrome2279 wrote: »
    So Megatronus ... I have a **** dupped and maxed out.. thinking putting him on base defense with my *** prime module.

    Thoughts?

    Robots Resource, period.
    P.S. everybody will hate you.

    I have that with Cyclonus, should I switch it to megatronous?

    Is so, what should I give Cyclonus?

    My HA is already with Grindor

    Nightbirds mark is ok with him not the greatest choice but an appropriately level Cyclonus with Nightbirds mark has been a solid fight for me when I raid, thus is after several fights over a 2 week period that ive come to this conclusion
  • DovahKing wrote: »
    Chrome2279 wrote: »
    Chrome2279 wrote: »
    So Megatronus ... I have a **** dupped and maxed out.. thinking putting him on base defense with my *** prime module.

    Thoughts?

    Robots Resource, period.
    P.S. everybody will hate you.

    I have that with Cyclonus, should I switch it to megatronous?

    Is so, what should I give Cyclonus?

    My HA is already with Grindor

    Nightbirds mark is ok with him not the greatest choice but an appropriately level Cyclonus with Nightbirds mark has been a solid fight for me when I raid, thus is after several fights over a 2 week period that ive come to this conclusion

    Would EMI or Exo work? For Cyclonus
  • DovahKingDovahKing Posts: 59
    edited October 2018
    Chrome2279 wrote: »
    DovahKing wrote: »
    Chrome2279 wrote: »
    Chrome2279 wrote: »
    So Megatronus ... I have a **** dupped and maxed out.. thinking putting him on base defense with my *** prime module.

    Thoughts?

    Robots Resource, period.
    P.S. everybody will hate you.

    I have that with Cyclonus, should I switch it to megatronous?

    Is so, what should I give Cyclonus?

    My HA is already with Grindor

    Nightbirds mark is ok with him not the greatest choice but an appropriately level Cyclonus with Nightbirds mark has been a solid fight for me when I raid, thus is after several fights over a 2 week period that ive come to this conclusion

    Would EMI or Exo work? For Cyclonus

    Ive never had to many problems with those mods, its Harm Accelerator, Robot Resource amd nightbirds male that have always proved to be of difficulty, ive got nightbird on my 4 star Cyclonus and lately when i get raided it seems people avoid him since he is not on a middle node, starting to think i should R4 him and put him on my BOSS node lol
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,099
    Is it just me or does the Megatronus arena NOT GIVE OUT Megatronus Chips whenever you beat him in a fight?
    All previous Spotlight Arenas DID?
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 787
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Is it just me or does the Megatronus arena NOT GIVE OUT Megatronus Chips whenever you beat him in a fight?
    All previous Spotlight Arenas DID?

    I think typically this happens during the second week only.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,766
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Is it just me or does the Megatronus arena NOT GIVE OUT Megatronus Chips whenever you beat him in a fight?
    All previous Spotlight Arenas DID?

    I think typically this happens during the second week only.

    And it’s not just beating Megatronus. It needs to be a Megatronus team.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,730
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Is it just me or does the Megatronus arena NOT GIVE OUT Megatronus Chips whenever you beat him in a fight?
    All previous Spotlight Arenas DID?

    That’s the final arena week they give Megatronus chips for defeating him
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,730
    We’ve got 1 week of raids then to finish out Megatronus’s month bonus arena week
  • I put my rank 5 4 star cyclonus on the bleed mode and I'm loving it
  • Commanders!

    An ancient evil has returned! Megatronus is near! Find out everything you need to know about him in our Intel Report here: http://transformersforgedtofight.com/bot-intel-report-megatronus/

    Before his official release in October, you can purchase the Megatronus Preview Bundle tomorrow for your chance to win Megatronus!

    Yet, YouTube channel hasn't Megatronus video
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,544
    edited October 2018
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Can it be confirmed whether the +10% power rate leadership synergy given by 5* Tech bots applies to Megatronus? Thanks.

    No. A friend of mine tested with three 5* techs and his 4* Megatronus' power flows as usual. Pity.

    Well this obviously has to be fixed.

    Maybe that leadership only increases power rate when attacking and being attacked. It won't help auto power generation like Soundwave, duped Prowl, etc. You know, if "fixed", it's an advantage for players only. And when it's for players only, we can forget about it.

    Well that's not what it says. Power rate is power rate. The synergy lights up. Is it fair that some bots get deprived of the leadership synergy?

    You are correct. Power rate is power rate, and power rate only applies to power gathered through attacking and being attacked.

    Basic math... Since Megatronus' power rate is zero, and the bonus is a multiplier instead of a flat bonus, multiplying zero power rate by any number is ... Let's see... Carry the one... still zero.

    He has power gain as his only form of power gathering. Power rate bonuses do not affect power gain or power flow.

    Yes, the synergy applies to Megatronus which is why it lights up on incoming synergies, but it is being applied against zero.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 787
    edited October 2018
    Manthro wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Can it be confirmed whether the +10% power rate leadership synergy given by 5* Tech bots applies to Megatronus? Thanks.

    No. A friend of mine tested with three 5* techs and his 4* Megatronus' power flows as usual. Pity.

    Well this obviously has to be fixed.

    Maybe that leadership only increases power rate when attacking and being attacked. It won't help auto power generation like Soundwave, duped Prowl, etc. You know, if "fixed", it's an advantage for players only. And when it's for players only, we can forget about it.

    Well that's not what it says. Power rate is power rate. The synergy lights up. Is it fair that some bots get deprived of the leadership synergy?

    You are correct. Power rate is power rate, and power rate only applies to power gathered through attacking and being attacked.

    Basic math... Since Megatronus' power rate is zero, and the bonus is a multiplier instead of a flat bonus, multiplying zero power rate by any number is ... Let's see... Carry the one... still zero.

    He has power gain as his only form of power gathering. Power rate bonuses do not affect power gain or power flow.

    Yes, the synergy applies to Megatronus which is why it lights up on incoming synergies, but it is being applied against zero.

    Why are you pretending that you know what you're talking about? Are you part of Kabam's staff? The synergy lights up and note the words "all lower tier teammates" in the description. His power rate is not zero, if it was he would not gain power at all. I'm right, case closed. I will not respond any further.
    fj09axamwf49.jpg


  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,544
    edited October 2018
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Can it be confirmed whether the +10% power rate leadership synergy given by 5* Tech bots applies to Megatronus? Thanks.

    No. A friend of mine tested with three 5* techs and his 4* Megatronus' power flows as usual. Pity.

    Well this obviously has to be fixed.

    Maybe that leadership only increases power rate when attacking and being attacked. It won't help auto power generation like Soundwave, duped Prowl, etc. You know, if "fixed", it's an advantage for players only. And when it's for players only, we can forget about it.

    Well that's not what it says. Power rate is power rate. The synergy lights up. Is it fair that some bots get deprived of the leadership synergy?

    You are correct. Power rate is power rate, and power rate only applies to power gathered through attacking and being attacked.

    Basic math... Since Megatronus' power rate is zero, and the bonus is a multiplier instead of a flat bonus, multiplying zero power rate by any number is ... Let's see... Carry the one... still zero.

    He has power gain as his only form of power gathering. Power rate bonuses do not affect power gain or power flow.

    Yes, the synergy applies to Megatronus which is why it lights up on incoming synergies, but it is being applied against zero.

    Why are you pretending that you know what you're talking about? Are you part of Kabam's staff? The synergy lights up and note the words "all lower tier teammates" in the description. His power rate is not zero, if it was he would not gain power at all. I'm right, case closed. I will not respond any further.
    fj09axamwf49.jpg


    Because I do know what I'm talking about. Anything multiplied by zero is still zero. The synergy applies but it does nothing as the end result. Math is hard.

    My definition of power rate is correct. Megatronus has a power rate of zero, which is why he gains no power when landing or receiving attacks.

    His power gain/power flow is not zero, which is why he passively continually gains power.
Sign In or Register to comment.