Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best/most efficent team to clear rok?

Hey guys, I’m beginning to hit the point of having a few r5s and I need help for a team I should develop for rok. If you completed it, who did you bring and how much Energon did you spend?

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    OG, Ratchet, MV1, Grimlock, (any scout or power draining bot).

OG will do nearly all the heavy lifting, fighting 10 out of the 12 bots. Grimlock and your scout/power drain bot will be used for Mirage and MV1 for BC. That's it. Everything else OG will just bleed to death after his sp3.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Agree with @Synthwave. Possibly Kickback or Shock would be a good option vs Mirage.
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Synthwave wrote: »
    OG, Ratchet, MV1, Grimlock, (any scout or power draining bot).

OG will do nearly all the heavy lifting, fighting 10 out of the 12 bots. Grimlock and your scout/power drain bot will be used for Mirage and MV1 for BC. That's it. Everything else OG will just bleed to death after his sp3.
    Thanks man. Love the videos btw
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    I used og prime, ratchet, mv1, prowl, and drift. The most efficient way is og prime and ratchet for sure, like synthwave said prime clears everything except mirage and bc. For bc I took mv1 because he makes it fairly easy, though it’s kind of long. Prowl for mirage, as you can keep him from activating specials (for the most part), that sp1 gives him a speed buff which is why he’s a pain. Your last spot is kind of a flex spot to take whatever you want as back up, I took drift because mines a 5 star and gives a nice crit damage boost.

The first time I ran rok my squad wasn’t at its full potential and I made a good bit of mistakes, spending about 120 energon on my first run.

Then a couple of weeks ago I decided to run it again, just for fun, with the same team a good bit stronger. I spent zero the second time through.

Rok isn’t as bad as it seems really, odds are if you can best mixmaster with one bot you can run all of it fairly cheap if you have the rights bots.
  • JarkJark Posts: 1
    Do you really use rachet to fight? Who is MV1 or BC?
    Thanks.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Jark wrote: »
    Do you really use rachet to fight? Who is MV1 or BC?
    Thanks.

Ratchet is for OG Prime synergy.
    MV1 is MV1 Optimus Prime. BC is Bonecrusher