Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

And it's Megatronus

lk610tpd2brl.png
Gotta say I'm quite happy about this.

Comments

• Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited September 2018
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    lk610tpd2brl.png
    Gotta say I'm quite happy about this.
    Yeah, we finally got the Fallen and a new Demo. I'm kinda disappointed that he got a generic synergy with Galvatron and Cyclonus (I wanted a special Synergy about them being Heralds of Unicron), but the synergy with Megatron G1 and RotF is awesome!
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yeah but when you add it with the Decepticon bonus is pretty solid
  • Options
    Yeah but when you add it with the Decepticon bonus is pretty solid

Agreed. I think it''s one of the best synergies since Beast Purification. Glad to see that Kabam listened to that thread you made a while back.
  • Options
    PrfctcellrulzPrfctcellrulz Posts: 130
    edited September 2018
    Once I get him (hopefully 4-Star), he and my 4-Star Cyclonus will replace Shockwave and Soundwave on my team alongside my 4-Star Galvatron, G1 Megatron, and Starscream.
  • Options
    I already have the Yellow t3 and am hoarding gold now:)
  • Options
    AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    ooooh, enough with G1 bots!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Annatar wrote: »

For one, Megatronus is not G1...
    But Man you gotta understand without G1, there would be nothing. This franchise would be dead before it began if it had started with Beast Wars. Most of this community grew up on g1. Appreciate it.
  • Options

But Man you gotta understand without G1, there would be nothing. This franchise would be dead before it began if it had started with Beast Wars. Most of this community grew up on g1. Appreciate it.

I grew up with Bayformers and that didn't stop me from appreciating other Transformers media such as Beast Wars and G1. Sure, G1 is the OG franchise in Transformers but there is still shows outside of just G1 that many people appreciate, so you should give them a chance, let them appreciate their franchises while G1 fans can appreciate theirs. Also mind you, without Beast Wars, Transformers would be dead; Transformers was declining after G1, since G2 did horrible. When Beast Wars came out, it revived the franchise.
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015

I grew up with Bayformers and that didn't stop me from appreciating other Transformers media such as Beast Wars and G1. Sure, G1 is the OG franchise in Transformers but there is still shows outside of just G1 that many people appreciate, so you should give them a chance, let them appreciate their franchises while G1 fans can appreciate theirs. Also mind you, without Beast Wars, Transformers would be dead; Transformers was declining after G1, since G2 did horrible. When Beast Wars came out, it revived the franchise.

I sadly grew up with the movies and unicron trilogy.
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited September 2018
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

I sadly grew up with the movies and unicron trilogy.

At least the Unicorn Trilogy had David Kaye as Megatron. Yeesss