Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Hidden stats

I’m sure this has been asked before, but is there any chance we could see the hidden stats of bots like their actual Crit Rate.

Take the arcee/mirage synergy for example, 20% Crit Rate for ranged attacks. 20% on top of what? I’m aware scouts and warriors inherently have a higher Crit Rate than brawlers, but merely saying so isn’t enough knowledge, some actual numbers wold be good. It’s clear to see drift or arcee has a higher natural Crit Rate as opposed to say bludgeon, but by how much? Where’s the stats, hard fact behind this other than us simply knowing it’s there?

Mcoc has had this for a long time, and it’s not hard to disclose this information in the game. There’s no point telling us the Crit Rate has been increased when we don’t actually know what that number is to begin with.

I used Crit Rate as probably the most common example, but look at the info in mcoc. Armor, Crit Rate, block penetration, Crit resist rate, among other stuff.

I only ask as the info is clearly there, the ability to show us is obviously within kabam’s capability to do so. Any chance of passing this on to your dev team kabam?

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited September 2018
    Man I've been asking for Armor ratings since before Blaster. When they give a percentage of an unknown variable it means absolutely nothing.
    @Kabam Miike said he'd look into it and i haven't heard anything about it since even though it's brought up often.