Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Cant Get into the Game - Network connection error [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• My team has spent actual currency for revives and health pots and now we won't be able to finish the mission. KABAM money grab as usual. Already milking the whales with this silly top teams get a 5* crystal opening fiasco. Such a joke. I often remind my team not to spend money because I'm used to this nonsense in the game KABAM pretends they care about "MCOC".
  • Hopefully it’s fixed soon. If it’s not up in the next 45 minutes, my arena schedule goes to crap due to limited play time. Kinda need the extra time.

Regardless of the seriousness of the issue, it affects some more than others. This could be the difference between actually getting 4* shards from the current crystal arena or not, depending how quickly it goes back up, so compensation in some form is proabably due. Wouldn’t mind a scout bee or g1 prime at 4* as compo
  • People have already opened threads about confensation for this. I honestly don’t believe we will get any foor a simple outage, but it depends on how long it is

It's not a simple outage. People missed out on arena milestones because of it and the outage has impacted Alliance Missions.
  • I do not have all day available to play and when I can play it is under maintenance.

There is a group in my alliance that will not be able to exploit AM because of this new problem
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    game is back on
  • Hey there everyone, the game is back up and running normally now. Again, apologies for any confusion this may have caused, and thanks for being patient with us while we looked into this.
  • Hey there everyone, the game is back up and running normally now. Again, apologies for any confusion this may have caused, and thanks for being patient with us while we looked into this.

Not so sure about 'normally'. I'm still swimming through some EPIC lag. Not just stutter, like proper 'time to go to the kitchen to grab a bag of Spicy Cheetos and (another) cold brewskie cos this might take a while' kind of lag. And that is mid-battle. Transition between base screens just as bad.