Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What Brawler Should I Max ?

Omega_benOmega_ben Posts: 78
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Hello everyone thanks to tonights Raid store I can finally max my first Brawler however I don't know who would be best At first I thought Primal but then I got Grimlock and MV1 Prime so now Idk who to pick would love everyones input who should I pick I am stuck between either Grimlock, Primal or MV1 Prime they are all duped as well any input is very much appreciated

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    depends on your team
  • cant go wrong with those
  • I had the choice of those 3 when I got my t3 brawler spark, and took grimlock. Primal and mv1 might be better against bleeders, but consider one of the most annoying mods in existence: shock block. Grim will dominate that mod, whereas the others will be as meh as anyone else, maybe less so for primal.

Took grimlock personally and don’t regret it regardless of synergies. Just can’t ignore the utility he offers over the others for what you’ll want to use him for
  • If you want a Brawler for most game modes you should pick Primal. His Critical Armor prevents him from getting hit by Critcals, and how do most Bots inflict Bleed? With Critical Hits. See, Grimlock and Mv1 have abilites to try and counter Bleeds, while Primal prevents Bleed, (as long as you have your Armor up of course). The only Bots that can inflict Bleed on him are Arcee and Cheetor. Even if they can give Primal Bleeds, Primal's signature can make those Bleeds (or ant Dot Debuff) disappear very fast if you have a lot of Crit Armor and Primal can heal some of his Max health too (not against Cheetor since he heal Blocks). While he probably doesn't do as much damage as Mv1, he can stack a lot of them through heavies and attacking blocks. The only bad thing I can generally say about Primal is that he''s not good against the Harm Accelerator like Mv1 and Grimlock. But Primal has a great synergy with the other Beast Wars bots that can purify that harm Accelerator. For the other options, Mv1 deals more damage than Primal, but his utility isn't as good. Grimlock is a better bot to take to raids than Primal. Rank up who you think will work best for you, I just recommend Primal.
  • I’m not sure cause MV1 I got a 5* Drift and max Ironhide but for Grimlock I got maxed Bee and Prime will be my first Tact Primal most my beast war bots are low except Cheetor and 5* Wasp
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I say hands down to MV1 Optimus Prime I started a thread just like this mostly everyone said MV1 so I maxed him out and I’ve loved him ever since man is he the boss!
    edited September 2018
    MV1 will destroy any warriors in sight gaining health off their bleeds
    edited September 2018
    But if you want Grimlock or Primal go for it bro these are great if they fit your fighting style
    I don’t have Grimlock
    I have Primal but not duped yet
    So MV1 was just the guy to go with for me - but I struggled turning away from Tantrum
  • I have both 4* grimlock and primal at r3. Primal is a heavy hitter, however in the long run grimlock always emerges victorious for me. I would recommend either grimlock or mv1!
    Go with any Brawler you want bro their all good in my book