Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I like Kabam’s response to arena grinding

So after everyone shared their thoughts regarding the 1.5 mil milestones change for bot chip arenas and how made it feel like an endless grind to do .... Kabam decides to give us bot chips arenas with the 1.5 mil milestones and crystal arenas.

So people who were thinking of sucking it up and planning to grind bot chip arenas for that duped feature bot now have to deal with possibly missing out on crystal arenas. Or pushing through crystal arenas which you have to score even higher to get respectable rank rewards and miss out on bot chips. Or do both of them :s .

Comments

• fe087llfhxjr.png

Jesus christ. We need to change rank rewards. It should be 1-5% or something like that
  • Seriously!?
    Kabam could give us all a free 5*, and I'd bet people would still complain about it.
  • OP7842 wrote: »
    Seriously!?
    Kabam could give us all a free 5*, and I'd bet people would still complain about it.

True, people will always find something to complain about
  • DovahKing wrote: »
    OP7842 wrote: »
    Seriously!?

True, people will always find something to complain about

But complain is part of the proposed solutions on MCOC forums:
    <<How Kabam Makes Money - and What That Means for Players>>
    TL;DR:
    Kabam wants money. They will do anything to get money. That means that if you and the community want them to do something,myou can do a few things.
    1. Complain on the forums
    2. Stop spending money
    3. Stop playing
    And eventually things will work out.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Manthro wrote: »
    While we're at it, we also need androgynous robots, as the whole male/female trope is sooooo 2010. We have highly advanced sentient robots with half a cheetah head for hands, we also need every character to be non-binary.

I always wondered how they reproduce. Do they just build a new robot? Do they make baby robots? Do male and female make any difference? Do they just send Sam Witwicky running around falling all over the place with the All Spark turning soda machines into new Transformers?
    P.S.

Please add participation trophies to all rank rewards, so everyone feels like they accomplished something. Trade in 1000 of them for a superstar medal.

I got 51% - 100% — I would like this to show off on my base.
    Seriously!?

It would be Mixmaster...
    Seriously!?

It would be Mixmaster...

Or Cogman just to mess with people
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited September 2018
    Darm0k wrote: »
    While we're at it, we also need androgynous robots, as the whole male/female trope is sooooo 2010. We have highly advanced sentient robots with half a cheetah head for hands, we also need every character to be non-binary.

I always wondered how they reproduce. Do they just build a new robot? Do they make baby robots? Do male and female make any difference? Do they just send Sam Witwicky running around falling all over the place with the All Spark turning soda machines into new Transformers?
    P.S.

Please add participation trophies to all rank rewards, so everyone feels like they accomplished something. Trade in 1000 of them for a superstar medal.

I got 51% - 100% — I would like this to show off on my base.

Tsk tsk.
    Call yourself a fan? :wink:
    They go to Grand Prix races, steal cars and pray to the Cyber-Pineapple.
    Or dig up junk from the beach, no pineapple necessary.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited September 2018

This way, everyone wins.

I'm also sure Decepticons have had it with always being labeled the bad guys.They're fighting for Cybertron just as much as the Autobots are, if not more so.

I'm offended for them.

Good and Evil is in the eye of the beholder after all... Unless we are talking about Michael Bay.

P.S.

The Participation Crystal is awesome. It gets you G1 Chip who gives you peptalks about courage.
    Good job! You're no. 19875!
  • But seriously how are new transformers made?
  • But seriously how are new transformers made?

Someone needs to learn about the birds and the Bumblebees...