Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Global Chat is an out of control daycare. Losing my mind trying to find an alliance member..need 1

Sasquatch24kSasquatch24k Posts: 26
edited September 2018 in Alliance Recruitment
Sasquatch24k is my user name. Looking for 1 player. We run map 3 lvl 21. I have 2 alliances because participation in AM is lacking so eventually will have an AM required alliance and a non AM required alliance. Right now we just try to fill 2 groups. Add me if you need a decent adult alliance. We do have LINE but not required yet.

Comments

• Options
    Sasquatch24kSasquatch24k Posts: 26
    edited September 2018

HELP!
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    go see a doctor asap if you’ve spent 10 seconds or more in global chat
  • Options
    Would you be open to leaving all that stress behind? You can join our alliance, which is already well established and active in all aspects of the game. We have 3 active battlegroups, that complete 100% everyday and we also participate in all daily, 3, 5 and 7 day events and anything else kabam puts our way. I know how difficuly it can be trying to organise a group of players, where, not everyone is willing to put in an equal amount of effort. Please consider my offer as it seems to me like you are tired of all the chasing around after players like this,it looks like you share the same passion as all the players do in our alliance and just want to be successful in the game. If you are interested drop me an invite in the game. (ShadowFlux Prime)