Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Max shockwave

I'm thinking of ranking my shockwave up during the next special event and I was curious to see what he is like at max forge and level and he is a 4 star bot he will be my second rank 5 besides cyclonus

Comments

• He is awesome! Especially if you are a patient ranged fighter. My Shockwave is sig 37 max forge and rank. My favorite bot to use
  • Mine is at signature like 82 and rank 4.40
  • And I am really enjoying how he can prevent bots from recovering any lost health with repair block
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    He's a beast3mxk1gzc5s1p.png
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Not quite max forged but close. Really wide range of skills and fighting techniques with him once you learn them. He can sit back and create Shock with just ranged attacks (eg. Block to absorb/charge) or you keep dropping SP1’s to control the fight. One of my top 3 in game even though his synergies sent great.

vgq1ip0xt2dq.png
  • That will give me a rough estimate on what it will look like once I rank him up
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I run mine with Galvatron and that crew. Stout synergies and I can't wait to add Megatronus to the mix