Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

1.4 mill alliance. Looking for a few good people. Be great to have you.

We run Map 3 lvl 21 at the moment. We do have a LINE group but it isn't required yet. Good group of guys,been together since launch. Adult alliance. Looking for either lvl 50's or above to play now or lvl 45 minimum that want to grow. Have 2 immediate permanent spots open for either BG1 or BG2. We've been able to beat with 5 per team but it is tough at times. Kicked a few non participants today to open up some room. Be awesome to have you. Main rules are read chat, accept friend request and be active. Then just have fun and be respectful to each other. We just ask lower level guys join BG3 and keep out their best 5 for grinding, but they must join. That way they can get rewards. We take "new bot week" off to hammer the spotlight missions.

Comments

• Options
    Voltron is not part of my group and hijacked my last message.... I guess because he doesn't have time to write his own post. Please reach out to me by clicking on my Icon and messaging me or contacting me in game at Sasquatch24k if interested in joining. Thanks.
  • Options
    The alliance name is High and Mighty if you are interested in looking at it in advance.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited October 2018
    lol passive aggressive much??..and calling me for something i didn't do..
  • Options

• Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I wasn’t going to say anything, but my curious bone tingled. What thread did Voltron hijack?
  • Options
    I assumed that since I wrote a post with a title specific to my needs i.e. 1.4 mil alliance looking for members that it was a post concerning my needs since it had a title specific to my needs. I made a post yesterday titled "active alliance looking for one member". A comment was made asking what my requirements were. He then followed with a comment stating what his requirements were. In my opinion it made it appear as if he were replying as if he were me or in my alliance since it was in my conversation thread. He has made very clear....numerous times now, in private messages, that I have no idea what I'm doing. Seems to me that if someone starts recruiting under a title called 1.4 mil alliance looking...people that click on it assuming they responding to that post of an alliance with a 1.4 mil rating. I am dumb, I guess, in assuming that is why they offer a title. It reads my title and a number of comments. I thought that meant comments to my post since that is what a comment is. My goodness. I am just trying to recruit some people to play a game and this has turned in to such a back and forth. If I could delete the comment I would but it won't allow.

When I click on recruitment, I see multiple postings of alliances recruiting by stating their alliance name and that they are looking. I assume that means if I comment asking what they are looking for that I am speaking to someone from the clan name posted. Could be I'm wrong. Big enough to admit it too. It is fine that anyone comments on my posts. Its just a post. Good night.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Yours is the one that mentions global chat being a daycare and that you're losing your mind in the subject. Completely different posts.
  • Options
    1.4 mill alliance. Looking for a few good people. Be great to have you.
    31 views 6 comments Most recent by Sasquatch24k 10:10PM

Active alliance looking for 1 member
    46 views 6 comments Most recent by Voltron 9:17PM

Snipers recruiting for 3.30
    30 views 0 comments new Started by Jeanseb78 1:36PM

Global Chat is an out of control daycare. Losing my mind trying to find an alliance member..need 1
    136 views 3 comments 1 new Most recent by Tintin2k17 7:06AM

TOAK IS RECRUITING!
    58 views 0 comments new Started by Rshxanadu2112 September 26

My screen when I click on recruitment looks like the above. These are the top 5 posts looking for players. The top 2 are ones I created. They have comments under them. For instance the top one titled "1.4 mill alliance. Looking for a few good players" has now 6 comments. Of those comments are some of mine, 1 of yours and 1 of his. Also there is group named Snipers as well as TOAK that is recruiting in their own conversation thread. The second thread titled, "Active alliance looking for 1 member" is also one I created. If you click on it, you will read 2 people asking for my requirements. Then you will read his comment of what he is looking for. That is all I was saying. Sorry I misunderstood.
  • Options
    Red eyes you are correct there as well. I wrote 2 threads yesterday with 2 different titles. Then a new one yet again today.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Yours is the one that mentions global chat being a daycare and that you're losing your mind in the subject. Completely different posts.

thanks..i was trying to explain that it was different threads/posts.. he wouldn't listen
  • Options
    I am incorrect. It is ok. I see that now. But I'm glad I'm not losing my mind. That was clearly his post. My apologies Voltron. In all of our chat this evening you never mentioned that was a title you had written or I might have understood what I did more quickly. When I came in today I clicked on the wrong post. At least I do know how it works I just wasn't looking the right stuff. Thank you Red_Eyes for making it simple enough for my brain to register.

Once again sorry Voltron. If i was able to remove the post I would as I mentioned earlier.
  • Options
    no worries.. it was just a misunderstanding :#

• Options
    Embarrassing in my opinion. As I said in the heat of it though...I do wish you luck on your recruiting. I meant that part.
  • Options
    Is there seriously no way to remove comments and/or posts here?

• Options
    unfortunately no.. you too on your search. finding new members is a pain. I wish there was an easier way and the search is horrible in the game for people to look.
  • Options
    I think trying to recruit in global game chat rotted my brain a bit....as evidence suggests
  • Options
    Voltron wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

thanks..i was trying to explain that it was different threads/posts.. he wouldn't listen

No problem.
  • Options
    I am incorrect. It is ok. I see that now. But I'm glad I'm not losing my mind. That was clearly his post. My apologies Voltron. In all of our chat this evening you never mentioned that was a title you had written or I might have understood what I did more quickly. When I came in today I clicked on the wrong post. At least I do know how it works I just wasn't looking the right stuff. Thank you Red_Eyes for making it simple enough for my brain to register.

Once again sorry Voltron. If i was able to remove the post I would as I mentioned earlier.

No problem. Lol, I like this part, "for making it simple enough for my brain to register. "