Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

FORGING MODS

This is my first forum post, my apologies if I end up sounding a bit difficult to understand. I’m reaching out not only to fellow players and the “people in charge”. I’m having an issue with forging mods. Is it true that a player is required to have at least one 1-Star MOD to do any form of forging at all ? I have well over 20 mods and had been forging without any problems, and have tried every possible way to resolve this issue, I mean everything, which includes reset, hard reset, uninstall, reinstall, etc. I mean everything. I logged into friends accounts, had them download the game, in both forms of devices both iOS and Android. Can anyone help ?

Comments

• reirexreirex Posts: 8
    dgh7zdgj45mj.png Message received in attempt to forge
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited October 2018
    yes... there's a bug. when it hits..you can't forge unless you have a 1* mod, regardless if you have enough mods in your roster.

I got the bug after i did a clean reinstall to see if it'll help with the lag.

Support isn't really going to help. You'll need to get a 1* mod from a crystal and save it. Maybe from the daily crystals..otherwise you'll have to wait for the next Base Bounty arena. The first milestone will give you a 1* mod..the next Base Bounty will be the next weds after this bot chip week is over.
    I didn’t know you can load more than one image. 😅 oldm6tjevte4.png
    7mk3q3jm55lr.png
    fe07wta0dgq7.png
    Voltron wrote: »
    yes... there's a bug. when it hits..you can't forge unless you have a 1* mod, regardless if you have enough mods in your roster.

Support isn't really going to help. You'll need to get a 1* mod from a crystal and save it. Maybe from the daily crystals..otherwise you'll have to wait for the next Base Bounty arena. The first milestone will give you a 1* mod..the next Base Bounty will be the next weds after this bot chip week is over.

But I have friends that actually forged ALL their 1-Star mods to demonstrate that there is no bug or issue. If there was, support could have easily just tell me that instead of asking me to open mod crystals from shards saved and purchasing crystal mods in an attempt to possibly reset the issue.
    lm71bw30yztv.png

Kabam Support
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    reirex wrote: »
    Voltron wrote: »

But I have friends that actually forged ALL their 1-Star mods to demonstrate that there is no bug or issue. If there was, support could have easily just tell me that instead of asking me to open mod crystals from shards saved and purchasing crystal mods in an attempt to possibly reset the issue.

is there a full moon today? i need to step away from this forum. lol...okay you wait for customer support to fix your issue.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    You must have 1* mod to do any mods forging, it is a well known bug that kabam can’t fix.
    edited October 2018
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    You must have 1* mod to do any mods forging, it is a well known bug that kabam can’t fix.

https://streamable.com/s/d306f/mgkspy"
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    @reirex we are just trying to help you, I believe your friend can forge without having 1* mod.
    But in your case & many others who can’t forge mods out there, you must get that 1* mod to overcome the bug that effected you but not your lucky friend.
    It is a bug & can be random.
    edited October 2018
    Thank you for your response(s). I just wanted to return with a response to clarify (probably out of habit from kabam support) what I posted. I was prepared for some sarcasm or belittling responses and I’m glad I didn’t get that. I also wasn’t sure if Kabam announced these issues, they probably did, but just missed it. But now I know. Thank you for making time, defender of the universe and Manchester United ? 😅