Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Which scout to focus on?

Theyre r2 atm and already have r4 prowl and r3 barricade

Which scout to focus on? 25 votes

Jazz
28%
MknellGochaBRORipclawJazz444BurningBaronSycko5Kitten 7 votes
Cheetor
68%
French_BakerKillMasterCRaptor22SparkShredderMeatShield72FunnyMetegserdoodJmdBlack_ThoughtSilentHunter2PhatBoy123Orion_pax13UrAverageMalakaPJTheKingHunterCeltScarredArachnid333ktomov 17 votes
Sideswipe
4%
BlogZmogis 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Cheetor
    Cheetor. Cheetor all day.

Jazz has a good synergy with Wheeljack, but Cheetor is all around awesome. Combine him with a Beat Wars team and he is one of the best in my opinion.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Jazz
    jazz...
    he’s just an amazing, and sexy bot
    great damage output
    great power control
    great synergies
  • Options
    Cheetor
    He is the hardest hitting scout. Plus beast synergy cannot be trifled with. Also that pesky wheeljack has no chance against feral strike. Now It really depends on your team.
  • Options
    Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    Cheetor
    Cheetor.
    His speed, his reach, his crits and specials, his bleeds and repair blocks... are just amazing!

At least for me, he almost has no weakness. I've even had my duped R5 Cheetor kill equally ranked Bonecrushers on the occasion. Against TECH bots, they're dead. Against other classes, he chops them down easy. Against Warriors, only Bonecrusher might give him problems with the bleeds... Arcee may give him problems too with her headshots, but almost all other warriors.. no problems.
  • Options
    Cheetor
    I have a question when I decide to build my autobot team should I wait to get a 4 star jazz or use my rank 4 prowl
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Jazz
    I have a question when I decide to build my autobot team should I wait to get a 4 star jazz or use my rank 4 prowl

jazz
  • Options
    Cheetor
    That is what I was afraid of I love it how when you combined him with wheel jack the whole team gets some type of bonus but at the same time I don't want to take the time to rank and forge him up
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Jazz
    (Jazz)
    Love this guy I maxed him out and that made me love him even more!