Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

App quitting when switching apps

This happened before with a previous iOS update but it seems the app is quitting unitiated when switching between apps in iOS 12.

Lately when switching to texts or email even for 30 seconds the game is quitting itself resulting in lost fights etc.

Comments

• Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    The RAM manager of your device is killing the app. That looks more like iOS issue rather than the game itself. To be fair the game consumes quite a lot of RAM on android (around 1gb and even more on continues play). Guess your device is running out and when you need it for other app, the system kills the game.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited October 2018
    Yeah, Like ktomov said, It's OS issues.
    Not a issue, it's more like "Trying to make Foreground App smoother by killing Background one(the game) "
    Explore the settings ,you may find way to cure this. Somewhere belonging to RAM, OR DEV Options, or Processes etc.
  • Options
    kranderskranders Posts: 479
    As always you guys are super helpful except for the fact that this exact issue happened between the app and iOS, Kabam acknowledged it and fixed it last time. Unfortunately the search isn't working to comb through the forums.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited October 2018
    the search function is horrible on the forum..posts tends to disappear from the list and you're forced to use the search feature to find it..if you can.

i try to bookmark a post that I think i may need because of this