Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Sharkticon Base?

So I was thinking about building my base around the Sharkticons. They are only six of them, I am unsure who to put as the seventh. So any suggestions would be great to fill out the theme.

Also what mods will go well with one of each class? All 4* and dupped.

And if you’ve ever tried this before, please let me know the pros and cons of doing so. As always I greatly appreciate all of you guys advice.

Comments

• KennyKenny Posts: 309
    I would put hound on base with them, his power level is on par with them. I don’t really know what mods would go well with the sharks.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Chrome2279 wrote: »
    So I was thinking about building my base around the Sharkticons. They are only six of them, I am unsure who to put as the seventh. So any suggestions would be great to fill out the theme.

Also what mods will go well with one of each class? All 4* and dupped.

And if you’ve ever tried this before, please let me know the pros and cons of doing so. As always I greatly appreciate all of you guys advice.

I don't think they get synergies on base if that's what you were thinking.
  • You can match your sharks up to enhance the abilities/strengths of their corresponding class...for example:

Demo-laser guidance mod
    Tach-security mod
    Brawler-utility
    Warrior-harm accelerator
    Scout-nightbird Mark
    Tech-robot resource or strange refractor
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »

I don't think they get synergies on base if that's what you were thinking.

It would be cool if it did, but I was just thinking about a theme with bots I don’t really play with. It will give me a reason to use them in some capacity. I’ve just never use them for base defense before so I don’t really know how good they are for it.
  • You can match your sharks up to enhance the abilities/strengths of their corresponding class...for example:

Demo-laser guidance mod
    Tach-security mod
    Brawler-utility
    Warrior-harm accelerator
    Scout-nightbird Mark
    Tech-robot resource or strange refractor

Any experience with that setup?