Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who should I use my T3 Tech Spark on? Wheeljack or Shockwave?

Thanks for voting! Right now I'm leaning towards Shockwave.

Who should I use my T3 Tech Spark on? Wheeljack or Shockwave? 26 votes

Shockwave (Unduped)
42%
French_BakerNick_80Booster_BlueAnakinPrimeDaveJLBlack_ThoughtJIMMY_SABStarkiller7TechnobotktomovRuinousPower 11 votes
Wheeljack (Force Shield 11)
57%
Austin555555LaprasInimitable713Jhn314MeatShield72FunnyMetegserdoodJmdthat1guyTracked_SignalVavatronAvacalhator_1Jazz4441121893Kitten 15 votes

Comments

• LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Wheeljack without question
  • Shockwave (Unduped)
    Please remind me why Jackie is so good, I like the idea of spamming the heavies to get upgrades, hopefully the Power Leak. Using Sp2 to reshuffle the deck. I figure Shockwave has the power Leak to begin with, and he can absorb ranged attacks. Plus, I always identified with the Decepticons. Please educate me!
  • What are some of the other bots on your main team?
  • Shockwave (Unduped)
    Good question, I have Drift and Barricade Maxed out already. Of the three remaining slots I like MVP and Ironhide. I also use OGP so I need a good Tech.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Shockwave (Unduped)
    Shockwave is a ton better.
  • Shockwave (Unduped)
    Yeah dude
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    oh shoot, i just realized i misread this. I thought it was between SOUNDWAVE and wheeljack. SHOCKWAVE is a different story. I personally prefer shockwave, but wheejack also has a lot of utility. He becomes really powerful when you combine him with the nano repair mastery. Admittedly, I did that once to help me take down Megatronus on master.
  • Shockwave (Unduped)
    I have nano repair and have done that b.s. shield trick quite a few times. I know Shockwave smokes WJ in terms of getting past the shield. Plus I'd rather have more consistent (Shock) offense than depending on heavies for a 1/3 random outcome.
  • Shockwave (Unduped)
    Can anyone explain to me in simple terms why Wheeljack is good? I just don't see it. His other upgrades beyond Power Leak seem really underwhelming. The Power Rate buff I understand, having played around with Mirage. But the Attack Buff seems lame. And the fact you have to spam heavyies in the first few seconds of the game really throws me off, it's not like Ironhide with the projectile spam.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    edited October 2018
    Can anyone explain to me in simple terms why Wheeljack is good? I just don't see it. His other upgrades beyond Power Leak seem really underwhelming. The Power Rate buff I understand, having played around with Mirage. But the Attack Buff seems lame. And the fact you have to spam heavyies in the first few seconds of the game really throws me off, it's not like Ironhide with the projectile spam.

It’s his sig. practically a fail safe against high end bots. Getting 3 power rate upgrades and spamming sp3 when repair is needed is a sure way to control a fight if they can’t beat the force shield, then just sp1 for power control and an easy fight.

He’s still pillow fisted, but he’s built for a long fight. Shockwave is still kinda vulnerable to a big hit, I guess that’s the appeal of wheeljack
  • Shockwave (Unduped)
    Thanks dude, this is the critical analysis I need. Force Shield + Nano Repair lets him be basically invulnerable and the upgrades all provide incremental pluses that allow you to grind out the adversary, similar to Primal's Sp3. Thanks for participating!
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited October 2018
    If you have that repair mastery go with Wheeljack I gain power in battle with him in the AM!
  • MeatShield72MeatShield72 Posts: 141
    edited October 2018
    You have the force shield, then you take Wheeljack all day. Make sure to forge into him to make his attack better because he is a little weak on that point. But that force shield mixed with nano repair and his special 3 with the construction of three of the same upgrades is killer. I can do a ton of damage to Primal with those abilities and I have taken out Dinobot alone with him (Map 3 level 24)