Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which of these Tacts. to take R5: OG Prime, OG Megatron, or Cyclonus?

I was able to get some great advice for everyone a few weeks back when I choose which Warrior Class to take to R5. So I wanted to ask for your input again to help me with my next decision. Which 4* Tactician to take to R5.

For the longest time I wanted to take OG Prime to rank 5, then I ended up with the Shockwave & Galvatron combo, and considered adding OG Megatron instead. Now Cyclonus is out and he has a good synergy with Galvatron, and through that synergy with other Decepticons.

So which of these three would you take to R5?

Here are my current 4* R5's I have most other bots as 4* R4 if synergies play a part in your recommendation.

56qopccf82uz.jpg

Which of these Tacts. to take R5: OG Prime, OG Megatron, or Cyclonus? 16 votes

OG Prime
37%
serdoodJmdVavatronJazz444KittenRuinousPower 6 votes
OG Megatron
43%
Nick_80DovahKingBlack_ThoughtStarkiller7UrAverageMalakaBenster007Celt 7 votes
Cyclonus
18%
M00NDaveJLOrion_pax13 3 votes
Someone Else
0%

Comments

• OG Megatron
    I’d say G1 Megs as you’ve got Megatronus coming in a couple of days... then you’ve got synergy Megs-Galvy-Shockie plus the bonus Megatronus brings. Prime is still awesome too (I can’t comment on Cyclonus)
  • OG Prime
    OG Prime has a very strong match up against the majority of the cast. To me, Classic Megs is a little slow, it's how I feel about Dinobot too.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    OG Prime
    G1 Optimus is the guy I’ll take to rank 5 even though mine isn’t duplicated hands down best bot in TFTF!
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Cyclonus
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    G1 Optimus is the guy I’ll take to rank 5 even though mine isn’t duplicated hands down best bot in TFTF!

hahahaha!

Yeah, CW Mega would be better but the Cyclonus and Galv synergy is good
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    You can’t go wrong with either og megatron or og prime, both are amazing bots. Personally I would pick one and take the other when you get your next spark.

Cyclonus is really good for raids and that’s about it, I would set him off to the side and leave him at rank four for now. He’s alright, but for harder level content prime or megs will serve you much much better.
  • OG Megatron
    Kenny wrote: »
    You can’t go wrong with either og megatron or og prime, both are amazing bots. Personally I would pick one and take the other when you get your next spark.

Cyclonus is really good for raids and that’s about it, I would set him off to the side and leave him at rank four for now. He’s alright, but for harder level content prime or megs will serve you much much better.

My young cub, Cyclonus is an absolute beast! All three are great. Really it depends on your team and what you want to do. But I think you have Cyclonus wrong, for the hardest content he would be amazing!