Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Range detection problem

Here's the situation: Since version 7 I've been noticing quite often, especially with Jazz that after evading a shot or two and tapping to fire back a shot, he doesn't. Instead he throws his upper cut. If the two bots were close, but they're not. I've been noticing this almost daily and just occurred again in a raid. Jazz vs Shockwave, the bots are at opposite ends of the screen and I swiped down and tapped to fire back a shot to have him throw an uppercut instead of pulling out his gun.

Comments

• This is a huuuuuuge problem that has been goin on since day one and must be adresses immidiately
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    SaYnT wrote: »
    Here's the situation: Since version 7 I've been noticing quite often, especially with Jazz that after evading a shot or two and tapping to fire back a shot, he doesn't. Instead he throws his upper cut. If the two bots were close, but they're not. I've been noticing this almost daily and just occurred again in a raid. Jazz vs Shockwave, the bots are at opposite ends of the screen and I swiped down and tapped to fire back a shot to have him throw an uppercut instead of pulling out his gun.

Even worse when using Kickback or Hotrod
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    I've found it the worse with Jazz myself. Using Jazz on raids I'm seeing it happen daily.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    SaYnT wrote: »
    I've found it the worse with Jazz myself. Using Jazz on raids I'm seeing it happen daily.

Yea, just checked. Stupid uppercut also applies to MVmeg.
    All the "flying kick" guys also sometimes fly in when out of range! (Galvatron, Hotrod, etc)
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Hot Rod does this allot...and since his ranged triggers his deceleration, that's kinda a big deal.