Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Experience bar needs serious updating

Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
There needs to be a numeric value added so we know how close or how many more points AR needed to reach the next level.

Comments

• ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    edited October 2018
    This is the 20th thread I've seen since I joined the forum back in August. I couldn't agree more, we need that and we need that now with the update to level 60. Can't understand why all the threads with that suggestion are simply overlooked by the moderators.

We are not asking for whole new act 4 but for cosmetic change. The game know exactly how much points we have and what is needed for the next level. We need just a dialogue when you tap on the experience bar to be showed with the digits to next level.

@Kabam Miike can you shed some light on that? Are those suggestions even looked at?
  • ktomov wrote: »
    This is the 20th thread I've seen since I joined the forum back in August. I couldn't agree more, we need that and we need that now with the update to level 60. Can't understand why all the threads with that suggestion are simply overlooked by the moderators.

We are not asking for whole new act 4 but for cosmetic change. The game know exactly how much points we have and what is needed for the next level. We need just a dialogue when you tap on the experience bar to be showed with the digits to next level.

@Kabam Miike can you shed some light on that? Are those suggestions even looked at?

I agree, but I think there are bigger fish to fry. I don’t believe they have a big staff, so things have to be prioritized properly. This is low priority. Once you get to level 60 it’s a non factor.
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    I agree, but I think there are bigger fish to fry. I don’t believe they have a big staff, so things have to be prioritized properly. This is low priority. Once you get to level 60 it’s a non factor.

Completely agree on that. I'm sure they have their hands full because of the milestone reward bug, but will be good for us players to know that they're considering that "feature" for the future updates. Also I don't think that this thing will take even a whole day of programming as it's basically just showing what already the game is calculating in the experience bar. Something like this:

qrqqbjz325gf.png

Also that could lead to some energon usage. For instance I'm impatient. If I can see that I need to do 10x act3 last map to level up, but I don't want to wait for 4 days to hit that, I can spend 400 energon on that alone. With the current situation, I'm not sure if I'll go to level 53 (currently 52) with 10 runs or with 20 or even 30, this is why I'm holding back on using energy refills.

• ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    It won't take longer than a minute for the dev to place the EXP inside the exp bar ( ie: 1203/9233300) but I am sure there is a reason why they didn't add this.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    'Keep the enemy in the dark'
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I’m okay with how it currently is on the general display as I don’t want it to get too cluttered. However, they should show the numbers when you click to view your profile information screen. They already show a bunch more info there.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    i'll even settle for a percentage if that's easier for them
  • Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I’m okay with how it currently is on the general display as I don’t want it to get too cluttered. However, they should show the numbers when you click to view your profile information screen. They already show a bunch more info there.

Cluttered? Seriously? It's tiny numbers under the bar man...
    Ænigma wrote: »
    It won't take longer than a minute for the dev to place the EXP inside the exp bar ( ie: 1203/9233300) but I am sure there is a reason why they didn't add this.

Yes exactly
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    Why not just add it to the Commander Profile. Do you really need to see it all the time in the experience bar?
    SaYnT wrote: »
    Why not just add it to the Commander Profile. Do you really need to see it all the time in the experience bar?

No but you're acting like it's a big deal to have it displayed at all times.

Too much uncessary clicking in this game a it is.
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    Same_ol_G wrote: »

It'll be a pretty major change that will probably be game breaking... :p
    Same_ol_G wrote: »

It'll be a pretty major change that will probably be game breaking... :p

Lmfao touché! 😂😭