Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Game's Down 10/4 1305 EST

124»

Comments

• Options
    SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    I'm back in, but a little weary of doing much. I had 11 prem bot crystals I was opening at the last crash, getting back in now it shows only 9.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    games back up, for now
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    ldny90 wrote: »
    the least they could do is 3 minutes mission energy recharge...

it's currently lowered to 6 mins from the usual time. that's more than enough
  • Options
    Remmie wrote: »
    We're back in Maintenance now. The team is looking into what is happening, and why this has occurred twice today.

So wait, that means you didn't even know what was wrong the first time.. or yo did and didn't maintenance it properly . Weak.

That's 100% not how Servers work.
  • Options
    Good news everybody, the game is back now, and we've also been able to push a fix for the missing Away Missions as well! You'll also all notice that the Level 60 Achievement is gone. Don't worry! It'll be back, and it won't have the issues that we described at first.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    yii8jtlh39rx.png
    Good news everybody, the game is back now, and we've also been able to push a fix for the missing Away Missions as well! You'll also all notice that the Level 60 Achievement is gone. Don't worry! It'll be back, and it won't have the issues that we described at first.

NOPE.9w9kc0kywbim.png
  • Options
    RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    We're back in Maintenance now. The team is looking into what is happening, and why this has occurred twice today.

So wait, that means you didn't even know what was wrong the first time.. or yo did and didn't maintenance it properly . Weak.

Interesting. Says the mod for a team of people who can't keep a server up for long. Can't prevent game crashes, can't prevent memory leaks, can't prevent broken content... Do tell me how servers work.
  • Options
    Or , instead, let's not cheery pick who you respond to because it was an easy one. Perhaps if you'd made part of the game downloadable and not server based, you wouldn't have this issue. Perhaps. But what do I know. I dont know how servers work(tho I do know when something is broke I fix it instead of putting duct tape/band aids on it and trying to carry on for over a yr as if nothing is wrong, meanwhile sponging every last time said broken things brings in)
  • Options
    ..... :)
  • Options

Yes it's BACK.
    I see Kabam has punished me for complaining by cursing my LAST 4* Crystal.hsbdmslcz76h.png
  • Options
    BlackRazak wrote: »

Yes it's BACK.
    I see Kabam has punished me for complaining by cursing my LAST 4* Crystal.hsbdmslcz76h.png

or gave you want you wanted based on your avatar. B)
  • Options

Interesting. Says the mod for a team of people who can't keep a server up for long. Can't prevent game crashes, can't prevent memory leaks, can't prevent broken content... Do tell me how servers work.

Pretty sure, you being disrespectful and demeaning when they're attempting to fix the ongoing issues is really helpful.

They're obviously working really hard to fix this problem for all of us.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Good to hear things are back. However, the game being down caused me to miss out on around a little over 800k of Megatronus chips. How do I get compensated for that?

B)
  • Options
    VexMind wrote: »

Pretty sure, you being disrespectful and demeaning when they're attempting to fix the ongoing issues is really helpful.

They're obviously working really hard to fix this problem for all of us.

Disrespectful? Working hard? How about fixing the crashing before adding more #$@!ing $#@+ to crash the game. And if insight on year old issues pops their little bubbles while fixing an issue , bless their hearts. Should we expect the game to break every release of botm? Is it the next "issue currently being worked on" to grow accustomed to?
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »

Good to hear things are back. However, the game being down caused me to miss out on around a little over 800k of Megatronus chips. How do I get compensated for that?

B)

Ooo, I'm intrigued. Do tell how so.
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Or , instead, let's not cheery pick who you respond to because it was an easy one. Perhaps if you'd made part of the game downloadable and not server based, you wouldn't have this issue. Perhaps. But what do I know. I dont know how servers work(tho I do know when something is broke I fix it instead of putting duct tape/band aids on it and trying to carry on for over a yr as if nothing is wrong, meanwhile sponging every last time said broken things brings in)

Although I agree with your frustration, and with everyone else frustration, the game shouldn't have any part as offline content. Everyone with some tech knowledge can fiddle with the game database stored on their phone. I don't want to see everyone with rank 5 5* bots, right. There's no way to sync this if the game is not 100% online. Also the progress, the things you buy no matter cash or energon. This is not a single player game, this is multiplayer, it should be connected to a server.
  • Options
    Then fix the server. Every update (including one intended only for bug fixes) it says bug fixes. But, from empirical observation as a player and forum visitor, that is not at all the case. This game has triple the amount of bugs compared to this time last yr. And like 10-12 new bots. Ooo. 10-12 new bots that suffer the same issues as the previous 30. Fix the game... Not hard. Fix it before you cram so much into it that you can't find all the underlying causes...
  • Options

I owe you an apology, because looking back, this came out waaaaaay more aggressive than I wanted it to. It was supposed to be a light joke, and I can see now that it definitely didn't sound that way. So, I am sorry for that!
  • Options

I owe you an apology, because looking back, this came out waaaaaay more aggressive than I wanted it to. It was supposed to be a light joke, and I can see now that it definitely didn't sound that way. So, I am sorry for that!

Now drop and give me 20!
  • Options
    So what're the compensations?
    I'll trade in my 11 in a row 4* dupes for a single 5* megatronus, thanks
  • Options

I don't think we are getting any compensation.
  • Options

Check your mail.
    They sent out 10k Chips and 2 crystals
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

Check your mail.

what crystals?
  • Options
    Kitten wrote: »

Check your mail.

what crystals?

Can't remember for the life of me. Not entirely spectacular ones.
  • Options

Check your mail.

Something is better than nothing
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    It was an energy refill and XP boost. No crystals. At least that's what I got.
  • Options
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

x2.. no crystals
  • Options
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Yeah, underwhelming but appreciated.