Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Regarding the crystal opening event leaderboard

2»

Comments

• Options
    That’s right i forgot. Painting the true picture isn’t allowed around these parts. Oh well, that’s life right
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited October 2018
    [Removed by mod]

Great to see someone with dirty-member experience, speak.
    Terrible, but you can imagine the grinders frustration (especially newer players) getting their arse kicked regularly by whales, pros AND NOW CHEATS.
    I think it's weird KABAM don't shame the cheats or give out longer bans.
    I've personally seen guys win with 1 HIT.
    1 HIT from a 300pi Bot killing a 4* 3000pi.
    WTF.
  • Options
    ToughTough Posts: 237
    I payed $1,100 for him. I better not be disqualified for someone else’s banning. Same goes for there that spent.
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    @BlackRazak
    1) the cheat you mentioned will get you banned. It also has nothing to do with this topic.
    2) TAAO had a high score because we grind and hoard crystals as well. We also have some who do spend. The skill level in the alliance is also pretty decent. You can’t end up top 5 regularly in AE without grinding. Personally I had almost 300 bot crystals to open from about 3-4 months of hoarding. The team also ended up second for arena combat this past week. These are players in the team that score 4 million+ in arenas regularly. Yes they even set alarms to wake up for arena.

There’s no need to get frustrated or salty just because others are grinding and spending and doing better than you in the game. It’s just a mobile game. Just play and be happy.
  • Options
    ToughTough Posts: 237
    @DracalDemon Do you have any proof of the accusations you just blurted? No? Ok, go back to complaining.
  • Options
    InfiniteInfinite Posts: 2
    edited October 2018
    [Removed by Mod]

Agreed.

As they said "The reason a lot of people were banned is not "energon cheat" but a third party dealer. In fact, this game is not officially released in China, especially for Android users. Some may not know, but Google is blocked in China. Therefore, many Chinese Android manufacturers chose to remove Google Play and Google Framework from their ROM." in their declaration.

They should not here legally.

Why they break the jail and come here to make chaos, evade rules and cheat ?
  • Options
    @DracalDemon @Infinite both are newly set up accounts just to post these comments. Perhaps the same user? Also possibly the same person who shared our AM level previously? So which in-game account are you using now?
  • Options
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    @DracalDemon @Infinite both are newly set up accounts just to post these comments. Perhaps the same user? Also possibly the same person who shared our AM level previously? So which in-game account are you using now?

I remember you. Back to the DSOTM, you were proud of your had many top skilled players and could beat OV to get Rank 1. But later on your proud top skilled players were banned cos they used mod.

This time, you were proud of you had whales around, but your proud bankers got banned also.

• Options
    Yes the team was strong. There was one player who got banned and he never came back to the game after he was discovered. One other skilled player has left the game but his account was never banned. Most of the other players are still playing now and have never been banned.

Yep we had a mix of hoarders and spenders for the OP event this time.

What’s your point?
  • Options
    SteffSteff Posts: 71
    edited October 2018
    in short, I hope we'll all be og 5 *
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    In this game, Kabam is the law. There are many behaviors which are considered infringement of the TOS but it's up to Kabam to decide the punishment. Should those who broadcast on Youtube using Emulator be banned? As for the 5* event, they decide a week's ban is enough and contribution from more than 18 players is legal. That's it. In fact it's really enough because people didn't know about third party being wrong. A week's ban correct this misunderstanding and those who don't quit, continue to pay in a correct way. Why would a company refuse these whales who are willing to generate revenue for an even non officially released game, all the while being more skillful? Lol, tainted energon won't make you strong: you can have unlimited energon and you simply can't beat lvl 80. So take back point 1). Finally, it's a friendly big player base which continues to fuel devotion, money and data to a company (although they don't communicate often with the language barrier). To think you only can contribute to the game is as overconfident as the ignorance of being dramatically outnumbered.
  • Options
    SteffSteff Posts: 71
    Vive og 5*
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited October 2018
    Lol, ban wave for "us" guys -- it's like nobody else get banned or somebody just "choose" to acknowledge what they think is the fact? It's easy to accuse Kabam of turning a blind eye while closing both of yours, huh?
  • Options
    Lol again such fascinating theories. Lemme go grab my popcorn. :D:D what’s your ign again?