Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Compensation Bells ring once again!!!

I was using my soon to be expired ores (20mins remaining) in upgrades and now they are all gone. Hopefully Kabam will compensate all the players for their losses. Some megatronus chips would be much appreciated ;)

Comments

• Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    JKL wrote: »
    5* OG for all 😁

We just need to wait for the Chinese to hack into the database, clear all the scores and wait for Kabam to announce that everyone receives a free 5* OGP because they don't have the scores anymore.
  • Options
    Maybe you shouldn't have waiting until the last minute to use them?
  • Options
    Maybe you shouldn't have waiting until the last minute to use them?

Are you serious? It only makes sense to save the crystals for Megatronus bot chips. He shouldn't be punished for KABAM's mistake.
  • Options
    While I’m sure we will be compensated for all the issues I doubt it will be anything major or game changing, as much as I’d like to be wrong it unfair to call for free everything just cause you lost some ore
  • Options
    While I’m sure we will be compensated for all the issues I doubt it will be anything major or game changing, as much as I’d like to be wrong it unfair to call for free everything just cause you lost some ore

It's not just the ore. The schedules of many people who are playing competitive arenas are getting ruined with this. It causes a lot of problems to be honest. This is the second time it happened within a week or so. So it is extremely fair in my opinion to wait for a good compensation.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I hear compensation bells are ringing
    Give us compensation please, we’re singing!
    Give us shards, sparks and chips!
    My 5* og Prime is in a foreign field
    Never an stalbe server
    But that was when I played the game
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike so are we going to act like nothing went wrong on the introduction of the most awaited bot in the history of this game?
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Sonerbaba wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike so are we going to act like nothing went wrong on the introduction of the most awaited bot in the history of this game?

yeah
  • Options
    You must have got the waiting time wrong. You shouldn’t be confensated on your own mistakes
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Thankful for the 10k
  • Options
    You must have got the waiting time wrong. You shouldn’t be confensated on your own mistakes

Sorry. I though you just logged on for the use. My mistake
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Thankful for the 10k

Yes and the other stuff too.
  • Options
    I’m definitely happy with the 10k chips gift.

I’m saving up for 4-Star Megatronus and now I’m already 10% of the way there.