Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Cyclonus Chips

Hi there,

just spent 90k Cyclonus chips on 4 lvl 3* and got error... " You do not have enough gold" or something similar.

went to check and it did not level up my bot, and my chips are gone.
Tagged:

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    D34n0B34n0 wrote: »
    Hi there,

just spent 90k Cyclonus chips on 4 lvl 3* and got error... " You do not have enough gold" or something similar.

went to check and it did not level up my bot, and my chips are gone.

Also happens when you open crystals but get a "network error" message.
    More often than not those crystals are gone
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    edited October 2018
    Save up for the 4* this time
  • Lord_PriméLord_Primé Posts: 4
    edited October 2018
    Hi, what happened to the Cyclonus arena quests or base away missions for Cyclonus chips? I spent weeks grinding for the 4star and I am less than 5k away from 100k chips and I’ve noticed everything in obtaining more Cyclonus chips have all of a sudden just disappeared. Yet there is still have 5 more days left to purchase Cyclonus.

Kind of unfair that one has spent weeks grinding for the chips, so close to the goal and then all options to get those final 5k chips have been removed. Is there nothing that can be done in order to get more Cyclonus chips?
  • Furthermore with the pitiful rewards for the grind how is one suppose to even obtain the 5 star, let alone the 4 star.