Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Megatronus...Can You Say Wooooo Too?

wfb2rhf4v4hb.png
Wooooo!

I got Cyclonus the morning he came out. Now Megatronus too! Before anyone says I have crazy luck, I'm a hacker or anything like that, I will just clarify that this kind of luck only applies to Decepticon new releases (so far!). Whenever an Autobot is out, I have to buy the 3* and 4* from the chips.

2nd piece of good news: While I was pulling that sweet 5* Megatronus, I also finally broke my bad luck cycle and got 4* Starscream. Plenty may say he's a 'meh' bot or sucky or whatever, but he's my favorite character (tied with Dinobot), and was my first G1 toy back in the 80s when I was a kid. I've gotten all kinds of 4* bots and got nearly all of my 4* bots duped, and never got a Starscream until now. --Now I just need Soundwave and Arcee and I'll have a 4* of just about every bot I like.

Comments

• Options
    So envious
  • Options
    MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    How many crystals did you buy?
  • Options
    I had 5 from that pre-release sale or whatever and I got 3 more this morning just on a feeling.

My pulls from all 8 crystals was:
    5* Megatronus
    4* Starscream (Frickin finally--double Wooooo!)
    4* Shockwave
    and the rest were 3* dupes: Ratchet, Prowl, Rhinox, Barricade, and Bayformer Megatron.

I don't know if there's anything to it or just my imagination but if I open 3 or 5 crystals I have better results by far. Opening 1 at a time or 10 (anything over 5 really), and all I seem to get is forge garbage.

• Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Congrats!
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    I'd be salty, but it isn't Warpath.
  • Options
    I'd love to have Warpath! He'd make a great Demo! But I wouldn't have this kind of luck with him since he's an Autobot.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    I'd be salty, but it isn't Warpath.

Wham! Bam! Kapow! Tough luck!
    JUST GIVE HIM WARPATH!
    AND THAT OTHER GUY A 4* BEE!
    (I'll have a 5* Black Zarak thanks very much)
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Good work. I opened almost 200 pbcs and got 1 4* dup. Did get my Megatronus with chips. So far he's great.
  • Options
    Thanks! I opened up a bunch of other crystals with it--I saved up for nearly 3 weeks. I opened 5 of those Betrayal crystals and got a 3* Blaster dupe and 4 2* bots. I opened 5 Allegiance crystals and got 3* dupes of Blaster, Prowl and Wheeljack and two 2* bots. I opened 39 PBCs and got 4* Blaster dupe, seven 3* dupes, and 31 2* bots/dupes. I don't know if any of that translates as lucky, but I'm happy I got the 5* Megatronus, and finally my 4* Starscream!
  • Options
    Wooooo!

Two days ago I got a 4* crystal, got my brand new Starscream duped!

Today, I got energon for one of the Greater Power crystals. And I got 4* Soundwave!!! Til now, Soundwave and Arcee have been the only bots I did not have of a 4* version. I forge my 3* Soundwave and get enough shards for another 4* crystal--and I get my Grimlock duped! So I forge that 3* and a couple more and get enough shards for another 4* crystal...<drumroll pls>...and get my Soundwave duped that I've had for only 10 minutes!

The icing on this cake of crystal awesomeness is that all these 4* crystals got me enough shards for another 5* crystal. And of all the frickin, amazing luck I get my 5* Shockwave duped! For some reason it didn't show all the goodies that come with getting a 5* duped, but I did notice an extra 100,000 Megatronus chips in my inventory, still don't know what else comes with duping a 5*, but holy crap! I cannot believe this kind of luck I'm having! I'm not even going to complain anymore about getting a 5* Mixmaster--dealing with that is more than worth it for this kind of luck with crystals! Wooooo!

PS: I didn't start this thread for bragging, but really just for celebrating any really good luck with crystals lately! I've had some fantastic luck but I can't be the only one with cool results, so share and lets celebrate some good fortune! One last thing, I don't have awesome pulls all the time. I get a lot of 2* forge bots and plenty of 3* new and dupes of bots I just don't use except in Arena.