Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

And...... another bug!

Reporting another one here. This has happened at least a dozen times now, and for the first time actually affected me. The app has been randomly closing at the very beginning of a fight and although all the last few times it happened in arena and I was able to go back in without issue, it just happened on expert spotlight and I just lost 50% health on my megatronus. Please fix this as it’s becoming very frustrating trying to get into a rhythm for arena streaks when it closes if it’s own accord, and a total joke when it takes half my bots health before a punch is even thrown. The fight starts for literally a millisecond before nothing, not even a blank screen. Just back to my home screen.

It’s not affected me massively in his instance alone, and I’ve been able to redo the arena fights without the insta-loss, but it’s a bug nonetheless. One which would be massively frustrating in high end content where that 50% health will matter more.

This has been happening roughly for a week now, I had already finished my spotlight business so I can’t confirm if it would have been happening during that, but it was definitely happening in arena, if any of that helps.

Comments

• RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Lmao!!! New bug? Bruh that's called getting kabamed. Enjoy spending resources or fighting w half health😁
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Btw, this bug has been present for well over a year. There is no fixing it. They rack up entirely too much w the energon spent. Otherwise, they would have dropped the health penalty long ago. Or even better... Fixed the bug. Don't waste your breath on this one.. it's a universal bug. And by that I mean eventually it affects everyone.. eventually. And like say, they won't be fixing it. That's worded correctly. Not "I hope" they fix it, "I wish" they fixed it, or "eventually/one day" they'll fix it. No. This is a "they're not gonna fix this" bug