Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Forging issue

2»

Comments

• As I've said in the past, it can take time to get an update on certain things but it doesn't mean it isn't getting looked into. When I'm given some information y'all are always the first to know. I apologize that there hasn't been any update yet, but we'll see what tomorrow brings when I can poke the team more (as it is the weekend).
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    sordyw1mxlxl.gif

Never too early to start. 😏
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Curious to know what turns up. If missing the forge levels above 75 is the issue, how about a full set of 4* sharks maxed forged Sig 100 to make things right? For all the max 3*s and 4*s we've forged in the past. Pretty please :#:#
    Just checking in to see what’s the haps on this one...
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    @Kabam Vydious when can we expect more information? With all due respect this is a pretty serious bug and at least a "way forward" would be nice even if it takes time for an actual fix. Considering this month is entirely recycled this should really be a focus.
  • kranders wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious when can we expect more information? With all due respect this is a pretty serious bug and at least a "way forward" would be nice even if it takes time for an actual fix. Considering this month is entirely recycled this should really be a focus.

We're very much still investigating the underlying issue here but at the current moment we're pushing to try and get the lag fixed players are experiencing since the patch on April 15th. This doesn't mean this issue has been forgotten.
    I know it's being looked at and we will have to patiently wait. Have a couple maxed forged 4*s I would like to forge away but looking for a resolution to this issue first.
    JKL wrote: »
    I know it's being looked at and we will have to patiently wait. Have a couple maxed forged 4*s I would like to forge away but looking for a resolution to this issue first.

Same here. Itchin’ to up the forge on some 5 stars, but don’t want to lose those precious forge levels. Just one forge level after a certain point becomes a pain the (_!_).
    We're very much still investigating the underlying issue here but at the current moment we're pushing to try and get the lag fixed players are experiencing since the patch on April 15th. This doesn't mean this issue has been forgotten.

Cool beans. Saw the professor’s announcement in the other thread. So that means this is getting looked at?
  • I'm having a talk today with the rest of the team. I'll be raising this issue along with others to ensure it's back fully on the radar. :)
    So... just circling back since the lag fix is done. Can we expect anything on this soon? Even if a fix takes time just knowing the plan would be nice. Wasting a lot of resources trying to forge other bots so all the bots that have forge level 75-100 don't waste the xp for 5*s.
  • I'll poke some folks about this one, y'all.
    I'll poke some folks about this one, y'all.

Thanks!
    Anything @Kabam Vydious? At this point if you can just confirm if something will be fixed or just left broken so we aren’t just sitting here waiting.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    kranders wrote: »
    Anything @Kabam Vydious? At this point if you can just confirm if something will be fixed or just left broken so we aren’t just sitting here waiting.

Next time, I'll do the weekly bump, deal?
    Pleease?
    kranders wrote: »

Next time, I'll do the weekly bump, deal?
    Pleease?

Deal :smiley:
  • I can only confirm it's being looked into.

Bumping it won't assist in furthering/speeding that process up. These things take time.
  • We're working on confirming what side this issue lies on before determining how to go about fixing it, y'all. This has been the main core problem with this and causing the slow process with getting it settled. There is never an easy, snap your fingers simple fix for things. We know this has been frustrating and for that we apologize, but we are definitely working on trying to get this get resolved for y'all.
    Thank you for the update.
    I'm sure you guys are still looking into this but are you able to let us know the issue? Is the forge levels above 75 being lost in the forge process? If it's not and just some other display/calculation error, then some of us can go ahead with our maxed 4* forging.
    Hah. I lost hope that this would get fixed and I ended up doing some forging. I lost four forge levels on my 5 star bot.
    *sigh* Bump.
    *sigh* Bump.

Pretty sure this thread has been made non-bumpable. It doesn't go to the top anymore.
    Pretty sure this thread has been made non-bumpable. It doesn't go to the top anymore.

Dude, you’re right... It currently shows up on page 6 and that the last post was May 29. Although it does show JKL as the last post, but he made none on the 29th so it has to be the one from today.

ihx7a307ryy9.jpeg
  • JOUSTJOUST Posts: 57
    Here’s a temporary, costly solution:

1.) Reset all masteries before forging away bots. Masteries have no negative effect on forging away Modules.

2.) Forging away bots now show proper forge levels.

2.) Are you done forging for a while? If so then set up your masteries again. Pay gold for the previously unlocked gray ones, pay energon for the previously unlocked gold ones. The previously unlocked masteries no longer require Cores to unlock. I’ve done this myself.
    JOUST wrote: »

1.) Reset all masteries before forging away bots. Masteries have no negative effect on forging away Modules.

2.) Are you done forging for a while? If so then set up your masteries again. Pay gold for the previously unlocked gray ones, pay energon for the previously unlocked gold ones. The previously unlocked masteries no longer require Cores to unlock. I’ve done this myself.

Is this for bots above forge level 75?
    edited July 2019
    JOUST wrote: »

Is this for bots above forge level 75?

No it doesn't work. I've tested it. My f100 sig100 4* Ironhide lost 6 levels when forged into 5* IH.

https://youtu.be/8-76J1q9CcI

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    @Kabam Vydious just bumping up the post. totally understand if they're still trying to figure things out. just making sure it's still on the radar.