Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Playing the game heats up my iPhone, fix your issues!!!

This game in particular causes my phone to heat up, most likey from the cpu or gpu work loads and the batter charge load gets affected and causing faster battery draining due to increased hear, think itshow the game is not coded correctly. Any othher game i play that has busy elements similar to this one and it fuctions without any issues. Look into it!! I dont want my phone to burst into flames!!!!

Comments

• TechnosTechnos Posts: 29
    Maybe reach out to Apple (or whatever) and ask them if it's normal that a game fries your phone. And that you're worried about the hardware under these circumstances to be damaged, bring it dramatic. Perhaps Apple (or other) will test it and reach out to Kabam to fix this problem (finally).
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    This game in particular causes my phone to heat up, most likey from the cpu or gpu work loads and the batter charge load gets affected and causing faster battery draining due to increased hear, think itshow the game is not coded correctly. Any othher game i play that has busy elements similar to this one and it fuctions without any issues. Look into it!! I dont want my phone to burst into flames!!!!

The forums have had several dozens of complains about this already for almost 2 years. Your thread will not make any difference.
  • The game is processor intensive. Anything that works the processor that hard will make the phone get hot. That’s just the way computers work.
  • I do not understand why kabam has not yet implemented the graphic level adjustment.

For me, it is not important to having bouncing stones, rain of sparks, ships dropping rays, etc.

I prefer the game to run smoothly.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    We can forget about this ever being fixed.

Its nice to think maybe one day they will do something about it but I believe they like the fact that they will potentially make more money from players having to item up because of lagging and freezing instead of a much easier item-free seamless fight.