Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Legends of cybertron special mission

How am I supposed to defeat this mission? The hit points for each of the bots are insane! 400k+!!

Is there some magic way to defeat this? I can’t even defeat the first bot!

I could use some advice here!

Comments

• JOUSTJOUST Posts: 57
    Set aside enough time for a long fight. Twelve times. That’s right. There are 12 bots to KO.
  • JOUST wrote: »
    Set aside enough time for a long fight. Twelve times. That’s right. There are 12 bots to KO.

How in the world? How are we supposed to get through 12 of those? Those hit points are insane
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Og Prime ratchet and mv1 Prime is all you need
  • JOUST wrote: »

Make that ultra long. With the current game, you are lucky to get five minutes of fighting before your device has overheated and the entire phone slows down, causing you just that much more grief and pain while trying to do those fights. You would have to be able to fight and hope if you make it through one battle, you can put it in your freezer to cool it off quick, and start over again. Or if you lose the battle, cool the phone off again and then try beating your opponent..
  • Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
    edited October 2018
    Kitten wrote: »
    Og Prime ratchet and mv1 Prime is all you need

Really????

Why MV1 Prime? (I don’t have a 4 or 5 star of him so I don’t play him)
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    MV1 for BC, ratchet/ OG Prime for synergy, Grimlock or windblade for mirage (preferably Grimlock) and the rest is your choice. All you need is r5 og and r3-4 ratchet and MV1 and you’re set.
  • Chrome2279 wrote: »
    JOUST wrote: »

How in the world? How are we supposed to get through 12 of those? Those hit points are insane

Buy a lot of revives and repairs...
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Take og prime and ratchet, they can clear 10/12 fights with little to no issues. Then I recommend taking mv1 for boncrusher, and prowl for mirage. These can be changed around a bit.

Against bc, I like mv1 because he only takes up one spot on the team. Beast purification takes 3 spots, and grimlock takes a tick of damage before generating buffs anyways. So I think mv1 is ideal since you only get 5 bots.

Against mirage, I like prowl. The thing that makes mirage tough is his sp1, so with prowl I simply keep power drawing mirage so he doesn’t get that ranged speed buff.

These are just my recommendations, I’ve beaten rulers of Kaon multiple times now, haven’t gotten around to rotk yet though :neutral:

On a side note, this isn’t the only team that can work, I’ve heard of people taking only beast wars bots, decepticons, or some other whacky team. What I used is probably the most common, or something similar to it is.
  • This is how far I can get without energon. It’s just repetition. Then you need mv1 for bonecactus lol. He is hard without one, and I was just playing around and didn’t bring mv1. RoK is where I go to practice.
  • c6b0dq40vszh.png idk why it didn’t post with the other message lol
  • Looks like I need a 4-5* MV1 Prime then... I only have 3* that I hardly play.
  • I’m struggling with the first bot, mix master lol but I didn’t have these bots you all mentioned.
  • Take your time and build your roster. You’ll get there bro!
  • Probably the best RoK squad is OG Prime, Ratchet, MV1, Drift and Windblade. All serve a purpose, and drift can solve that annoying little problem called sideswipe.
  • Absolutely done with this garbage ass game after this spotlight. It’s only become worse and worse as time has gone on. Put in a lot of money towards this game but **** it. It ain’t worth all the frustration that comes with this trash Kabam calls a game.
  • DzSloots wrote: »
    Absolutely done with this garbage ass game after this spotlight. It’s only become worse and worse as time has gone on. Put in a lot of money towards this game but **** it. It ain’t worth all the frustration that comes with this trash Kabam calls a game.
    Well now. This game is far from trash! This spotlight is a challenge but it’s refreshing. Get your skill you younin!
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    DzSloots wrote: »
    Absolutely done with this garbage ass game after this spotlight. It’s only become worse and worse as time has gone on. Put in a lot of money towards this game but **** it. It ain’t worth all the frustration that comes with this trash Kabam calls a game.

Just as you find the game to be frustrating, there are many more than enjoy it. Refine your skills and be patient. If you're having technical issues, then you have a right to be pissed.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Chrome2279 wrote: »
    I’m struggling with the first bot, mix master lol but I didn’t have these bots you all mentioned.

Mixmaster is actually one of the hardest bots for ROK. The rest are a lot easier (aside from Mirage). Keep practicing since it only costs energy. Eventually you should be able to take Mix in one go.